Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Wallpapers: How do you do it? - Minitokyo

Wallpapers: How do you do it?

page 1 of 1 6 total items

X-O I have always wondered how you did it. Is it photoshop? Is it some special way in paint?

gosh. I highly doubt paint.

:\ I just always wanted to get something on my gallery submissions. . .but I don't know how to make it! I was wondering if any really nice, pretty, beautiful member would tell me.

PLEASE! T_T T_T

Most people here use programs like Adobe Photoshop or Paintshop. (hehe I'd be surprised if anyone pulled off a wallpaper with paint ;)). The reason people use programs like Photoshop is the fact you can layer images on one another, and use paintbrushes to create some lovely effects.

I'm not a waller myself, but there should be some tutorials around if you are really interested. Check the net and type something like 'how to make wallpapers using 'x' program, or check some of the wallpapering groups here on MT - some contain some lovely tutorials.

Human kind cannot gain anything without first giving up something in return.

ASH-Hikari

ASH-Hikari

I miss you MT <3

Most people use Photoshop; and there are other programs too. I would recommend a tutorial site but...that site is gone now. Just try Google, there are hundreds of tutorials to be found.

Signature

Heaven-Phoenix

Heaven-Phoenix

Chinmoku no Tenshi

Well, a graphic program like Adobe Photoshop, GIMP, and Paint Shop Pro, is pretty much a must. Then...I'd say you'll have to have some skill with your chosen graphics program, or else it's impossible to make anything. ^_^'

There's no exact way of making wallpapers. It's usually just a background + foreground pic(s) + decoration(s). I think the most important thing is the idea though. Without a formulated idea, there's a higher chance the wallpaper will look messy and unorganized.

Mm...maybe it's best if you just try out things yourself. I don't really know how to explain. XD;;

It's a really great job.

hazelmage

Blur One

paint? i highly doubt it too ^^'' i use photoshop to make wallies :) paintshop is slightly harder as its not so user friendly.

you can take a stock picutre and edit around with the colours to make a wallie or get an anime scan , extract it (meaning making the background of the character gone) slap onto a texture you made and done.

all these needs really further tutorial but just try palying around and you would find something nice ^^ good luck :)

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Art | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.