Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Well wishes! - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 8 total items

hajimemizuki

hajimemizuki

~Forget everything~

*We wish you a merry Christmas...we wish you a merry Christmas and a happy new Year! XD.*
Okay*ahem*since Christmas is round the corner,I've decided to make this thread(which might be posted wrongly and at the wrong time ^_^').Anyhoo,if you have any well wishes and stuffs like that feel free to post.Lets share the joy of the occasion with everyone.
btw you can use this thread for every special occasions not just Christmas or Birthdays...

So I wish everyone a merry merry Christmas.Have fun,stay alive and do not drunk drive..hehe...okay now I've go help Santa
*jingle bell,jingle bell,jingle all the way....* XD

With my eyes,I'll watch over my future that had been set.With my hands,I'll rip my path and make my way.

I wish that Santa would get out of my life and never existed in the first place
I wish that Christmas wasn't so repetitive every year with red and green with Christmas tree and boring presents and stupid carol singers...........

Sorry.... it's just me....... I just don't like Christmas.......

But I hope I can see snow (Pshaa.... no way in this country unless there's a global cooling )

? ???? ?? ??? ???? ???? ?? ??? ??? ?? ? ????? ?? ?????

SevenSkies

SevenSkies

Listening To:[Within Temptation]

Well, I hardly come in so....

Merry Christmas Everyone ! May your sweetest wish come true. ^^V

WHAT ? The enemy has called in MORE reinforcements ? That's all right Son, more food for us !

norine07

norine07

???? ???...

hahax..!~ merry christmas minna!~ and lil' sis!` your birthday is coming!~ wishing you an early birthday!~ and rika sis!~ happy belated!~ and erm...those who celebrate hari raya haji, selemat hari raya haji!~ and erm...may all wishes come true on any of these special days. ^-^

the year has past so fast.....i wished i could turn back time......

Signature Image

YOSH! A little early maybe, but who cares?
*takes a deep breath* ...EVERYBODY! MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A VERY, VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR! ! ! >_< >_< >_< >_< >_< >_<

*passes drinks to everyone* Enjoy! XD XD

Jingle bells jingle bells jingle all the way. Oh what fun it is to ride on a one horse open sleigh, HEY! And repeat.
Dashing through the snow.... (Its snowy here).

ITZ ALL GOOD YO.

ladestiny92

ladestiny92

We can protect each other

Though I don't celebrate Christmas but Merry Christmas to all of you...^^,

Please join various~ANME~fanfics group...^^,

TessaLover12

TessaLover12

MT is My Home!

Happy New Years everyone!

R.I.P. The King of the Ring Eddie Guerrero, and The King of Pop Michael Jackson
Signature Image
Courtesy of soujiokita

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.