Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Which Fruits basket character are you most like? - Minitokyo

Which Fruits basket character are you most like?

Tagged under Fruits Basket

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 26 total items

what character fits you the most? Who has the same personality as you? I dont know about me but what i can say is i look a lot like Tohru, except she is a lot cuter. :hmpf:

Lory-DMG

Loryoku!!

Wow... ^_^'... I think I'm like Kyo ^_^'... but... that's only my opinion ^_^'... No! I know it, I know it... I'm like Aaya :D! Yup, I'm like Aaya :D... well... seea ya, have fun and Ki wo Tsukete ^^.

KareiNoTenshi

KareiNoTenshi

I wanna be a pop star...

Tohru-chan! I'm so like her. I'm always trying to cheer up people and blaming everything on me (ok that's not too good > _ <) easily getting depressed and at the same time always smiling like if nothing had happened.

The sun will always shine for all of us.
Because God is watching over each and everyone of us.

Lory-DMG

Loryoku!!

That's great KareiNoTenshi :D! I'm gonna add you to my friendlist if you don't mind ;)

Im like Tohru to KareiNT. And i have hair just like her to.

Lory-DMG

Loryoku!!

do you have straight hair *.*?!

Um ya. well its kinda straight but sometimes it can be a bit wavy.

Lory-DMG

Loryoku!!

I love straight hair ^^! Yuju! Yay! :D!

KareiNoTenshi

KareiNoTenshi

I wanna be a pop star...

Just need my Kyo and I'll be a 100% Tohru, but you know, there's only enough space for one Tohru in MT. > _ >
Just kidding, Tohru ftw!

The sun will always shine for all of us.
Because God is watching over each and everyone of us.

hajimemizuki

hajimemizuki

~Forget everything~

Hatsuharu Sohma for those who don't know me.I'm just like that guy with two sides and all..except for that hair.I've only got one colour...

With my eyes,I'll watch over my future that had been set.With my hands,I'll rip my path and make my way.

I'd say that I'm most like Tohru...stress myself about promises to the point where I physically suffer, I HATE asking favors...in fact, I can't remember when I have. I always worry about burdening people with my presence, even if they offer to transport me or have me spend the night. I don't give up. I'm renowned as someone who over-works myself, and have passed out on occasion at work because I've pushed myself past my limits. Long, brown hair, blue eyes. I'm extremely naive/gullible...I'm a pushover, hate conflicts, and I tend to be the mediator in arguments...plus my friends/family are always saying that I need to be easier on myself and stop doing so much for other people...

BUT WHERE'S MY KYO?!

now, im afraid to say this, but honestly if i'm to be like any of those characters, i'm soooo Kagura. when i watched the episode she appears, it was like... deja vu-ing hehehe <3

souma kyou, maybe? :D

dreamer7

dreamer7

oringi

Tohru, I love her shes so cute. She and Kyo are perfect for each other. Here's a question... who would you like to see together: Tohru and Kyo OR Tohru and Yuki?

Mmm, I'm like Machi. Not completely b/c I like being organized, but other stuff about her, I'm a lot like, and I think I'd like Yuki best if Furuba guys were real.

simply-5th-heirloom

simply-5th-heirloom

MT, welcome me 'cuz I'm BACK~

actually i am most like kyo, yuki and tohru...

in some ways, kyo...

well i just hate to be looked down on...

yuki, uhmm...

cuz' he's kinda secretive of his feelings and he rarely goes along with people...

tohru at last cuz...

well, i just trust people soo easily,

and i never put blames on people...

mopstly, ithink blames are for me...

it's been years . . . but MT's one and only Sim-chan IS BACK.

hatsuharu and kyo *

jcena18

jcena18

Golden Time Lover

Yuki is my favorite

i'm either hatori or yuki

hitsu-chan

hitsu-chan

K-PoP AdDicTioN <3

I think I'm like Hatsuharu... two sides... first nice, and then black... whoooo...

Signature
make-your-best ecchi-club host-club bleach-central tsubasa s20-signaturestudio

Im like Tohru to KareiNT.

The character I most like is Shigure xD He is sooooo funnyy xD I also like Ayame and kyo :3

lol kyo, yup yup

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 26 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.