Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 I need a new hobbie, help me - Minitokyo

I need a new hobbie, help me

page 1 of 1 15 total items

I was playing a lot of paint ball with my dad. We would go all the tme. I really had fun. He lost a lot of pay at work and now we can't afford to go play paint ball anymore. We have good paint ball guns, but it costs a lot every time we go, about $80 a day for the two of us. I like to play computer games, but Dad doesn't. He has to work a lot to pay the bills and stuff. What kind o things could I do, with my dad, that doesn't cost to much? Please help me out, everything I think of costs too much.

Well...... board games are always an option..... along with card games.....
But if you want to do something with your dad, you first have to find out what your dad likes....... :\

? ???? ?? ??? ???? ???? ?? ??? ??? ?? ? ????? ?? ?????

Go fishing. :)

Camping! Oh but that might cost. Chess?

Eisritter

Eisritter

Cool As Ice

Get a collection...not the type that cost a lot to collect

try water gun fight.. its more affordable.. ;p

KareiNoTenshi

KareiNoTenshi

I wanna be a pop star...

Oh first of all I shall say I think it's just awesome that you like and want to spend time with your dad. You don't need money or anything to have time, my mom has as well a lot of work so sometimes the only way of spending time with her is helping her with the work, it's pretty fun learning about the things she does and just talking to her. You may as well practice a sport like football or basketball, camping isn't a bad idea either, you dont need a forest nor even a yard, my sis and I used to camp in our own room, we moved everything and make our camping house with and pillows and sheets...ahh it was so funny. It may be good if you know what your father likes that way I'm sure you'll be able to find something you both like and that is not expensive.

The sun will always shine for all of us.
Because God is watching over each and everyone of us.

Collecting rare stones is cheap.

Krawczyk

Wzwejtes

Try picking up some books on electronics or furniture repair...whenever you see one of those in the trash segment of a person's driveway, pick it out and restore it. You'll likely kill the first few acquisitions but just keep at it, not only will it be entertaining but you can make extra money on the side if you know someone with a flea market booth, and gain a later skill. Restoration of anything is always a good hobby, as it can be turned into a career once you're really good. (I do boats :D)

A fish should swim thrice: in water, in sauce, and in wine.

why not ping pong game?all you need material,and the rest don't pay,or like other said board games,table and card games.

108Stars

108Stars

Cinnamon Mama

Writing story or poems? You don't need to buy expensive book/paper/pen to write them.

'Speak softly and carry a big stick -- you will go far.'

I agree with 108Stars. Composing poems are a great way to kill time and you can share your best works with your pals too

fishing is cheap and a way to just relax and enjoy the peaceful times you both might get. working lots you need a time to relax and have peace..and fishing is just one of the easiest and least costly ways to do it. my dad and i used to do it all the time. board games and card games is another old way but a good way. my dad and i play chess and cribbage all the time whenever he comes home for R&R from Afghanistan. you dont necessarily have to go out and do something..just enjoying each other's company should be enough..like just helping out with something if he needs it or just talking.

Photograph , boyscout or sometime like this

ProgramZERO

ProgramZERO

The Lost Generation

Find a job that pays you to play paint ball. LOL!

Sleeping peacefully on the edges of No Man's Land... Not all good is rewarded, not all evil is punished.

page 1 of 1 15 total items

Back to Hobbies & Sports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.