Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 My new wallie..is it ready for submission? - Minitokyo

My new wallie..is it ready for submission?

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Lunariha

Lunariha

Glitter~♥

I finally got some free time, and I decided to give wallie-making another shot.
This one's my latest. What do you guys think? Any improvements that I should make? or is it ready for submission?
http://img149.imageshack.us/img149/1830/lupinkcopyyj9.th.jpg
^_^

Signature
My Latest Artworks: Just Realized and My #7

A better trace definition, antialias and shadowing will improve your very good image. Your trace is beautiful. The mermaid isn't floating over the scenery -- very good. She deserves a better, more anatomy-consistent shadowing. The sky and sea can be drawn in the same style of the rest of image.

Mene, mene, tekel, parsin

PinkRoseLacus

PinkRoseLacus

mugi-chan~ =)

Well, I think it's pretty! XD Luv it!

DepressedYoukai

DepressedYoukai

Old Timer~

I agree with Leonardo. Overall the concept of the wall is good but you need to fix the trace a bit. I think it's beautiful though :3

melymay

melymay

Abomidable Snow-Woman

There's room for improvement. Like leonardo said, you should use the same style. Right now, it's like putting a manga picture in a real life stock photo. The transition from water to sky is off. It's unatural to see clouds suddenly almost on the water. I suggest to make a more natural look. Give the water a horizon, the closer the clouds are to the horizon, the farther (smaller) the clouds should look. You need more depth. Try looking at some stock photos that are similar to your wallpaper. That should help you.

The cliff border should be re-outlined. And if you want to keep the style of the background, I suggest you soften the look of the girl.

The birds that are farthest away from that light source should be darker than the ones that are nearer to it.

Hope that helps ^_^'

The only thing tha bothers me is that I don't see the sky/water border.

Aside from that is ok.

Loverdollx

Loverdollx

Queen of Hearts

add some texture to blend the scan with the photo ... :)

Destined to be no 1!!!
Signature

i LIKE it a lot, but i don't know much about the technical things or how to make them. looks good to me

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.