Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Can't load images in firefox - Minitokyo

Can't load images in firefox

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Xymor

Xymor

I did it because I could

Turns out my firewall was configured to treat firefox as a "web browser" and problably was blocking connections on ports other than 80 making stuff like
http://images.minitokyo.net:8001/thumbs/325202.jpg
unreachable.

Maybe you guys would like to update the faq.

"In my world, I rule. I'm Tsukiyomi"
Signature
"Indirect tactics, efficiently applied, are inexhaustible as Heaven and Earth, unending as the flow of rivers and streams; like the sun and moon, they end but to begin anew; like the four seasons, they pass away to return once more." - Sun Tzu

azyl12

azyl12

Raijin Thunderkeg

Uhmm...
I do know that Firefox does not allow some matters like this coz of protection. An example is not being able to load an image. Also, some website's setting *font style,etc*, are changed...

If you want, you could use internet explorer only... You need an anti-virus to be safe. ^^

okay..so I clicked on the link using Firefox..I was able to view the pic...

Break a heart...replace it for a new one but not the same one...

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.