Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 about some deleted items - Minitokyo

about some deleted items

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Cosmos-chan

Cosmos-chan

a lovely cristal...

Hi, I have posted some scans of the Sailor Moon Musical, the Sera Myu, and some of them were deleted.
I asked for Marissa were could I post them, becaus they're nos manga or anime pictures, but they are still great scans and my intention putting them here in minitokyo is to let some fans of Sailor Moon to knows the musical.
The deleted items were called:
-Sera Myu Black Lady Program Book cover
-Sera Myu Gaiden Program Book 2nd page
-Sera Myu Gaiden Program Book Cover
-Sera Myu Black Lady Program Book - Sailor Moon profi
I just want to know why they were deleted, and if they are really not appropriated to minitokyo.

I have another scan deleted; it's a scan of Corrector Yui called "embrace", I want to know better the reason that it was deleted

Thanks
And sorry for boring it.

Cosmos-chan

Cosmic Cristal Power, Make Up!

Saikusa

Retired Moderator

Saikusa

~ scan-holic ~

The Sailor Moon were nasty quality with a mixture of small images with excessive text/borders to bump up the area or scary & ugly girls dressed up. The Corrector Yui was too small when you take away the excessive border around it.

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.