Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Choose your own adventure story - Minitokyo

Choose your own adventure story

page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10 Next » 225 total items

GundamZZ

Retired Moderator

GundamZZ

the invisible mod

well basically i'm bringing this thread idea here because i thought it might be fun.... The idea of the game is for somebody to continue the story the last poster wrote in anyway u want it to go....but don't write paragraphs or essays XD just like a sentence or two to continue the story (itz good to end ur final sentence with an opened word so ppl can easily continue it like "so, then, suddenly...etc) i'll start it off....

Billy bob was taking a walk in the park when he noticed something strange in the middle of the pathway. He slowly walked up to it when suddenly.....

Signature Image
*hugglez & kisses* <---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Taurec

Taurec

BAKA^2

moved......
Billy Bob screamed like the little sissy he was, and started to .....

- Too bad stupidity isn't painful

Airrrrrrr

PANDAgirl

PANDAgirl

LURK.er

...roll around in mud. A flock of birds flew over him and...

GundamZZ

Retired Moderator

GundamZZ

the invisible mod

shitted all over his face. With a surge of anger billy bob decided to....

Signature Image
*hugglez & kisses* <---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Taurec

Taurec

BAKA^2

take on the world "Revenge shall be mine", he screamed as he ran to the nearest ....

Airrrrrrr

Osiris

Retired Moderator

Osiris

(>^-^)>( . Y . )

church to marry the the Hot and Sexie Sheqel-chan. Sheqel-chan accepts his love and...

Signature

Taurec

Taurec

BAKA^2

got Abducted by the evil squid men from the planet jupiter

His eternal love was taken .. so now he.....

Airrrrrrr

PANDAgirl

PANDAgirl

LURK.er

went to save Sheqel-chan. He thought, "How am I going to..."

GundamZZ

Retired Moderator

GundamZZ

the invisible mod

...get myself a used spaceship for cheap?" so Billy bob took out all of his life savings worth.....

Signature Image

Taurec

Taurec

BAKA^2

2 cents .... "Oh no" he tought i need more ...

Airrrrrrr

PANDAgirl

PANDAgirl

LURK.er

candy. So he went to the candy store to get, not candy, but...

GundamZZ

Retired Moderator

GundamZZ

the invisible mod

chilli sause so that he can...

Signature Image

Osiris

Retired Moderator

Osiris

(>^-^)>( . Y . )

"burns them hentai aliens" So billy bob stole a gundam suit from some wierd guy in a box with the words "gundamzz" engraved. Billy can now..

XD

Signature

PANDAgirl

PANDAgirl

LURK.er

fly up into space and kick some alien ass! He spotted a thing far off that looked like...

Taurec

Taurec

BAKA^2

CHAPTER 1
******** WATTAAAAAA NGE STYLE RECAP MOMENT ***********

Billy bob was taking a walk in the park when he noticed something strange in the middle of the pathway.
He slowly walked up to it when suddenly moved.

Billy Bob screamed like the little sissy he was, and started to roll around in mud.
A flock of birds flew over him and shitted all over his face. With a surge of anger billy bob decided to,

take on the world "Revenge shall be mine", he screamed as he ran to the nearest church to marry the the Hot and Sexie Sheqel-chan. Sheqel-chan accepts his love and got Abducted by the evil squid men from the planet jupiter

His eternal love was taken, so now he went to save Sheqel-chan. He thought, "How am I going to get myself a used spaceship for cheap?"

so Billy bob took out all of his life savings wort 2 cents ....
"Oh no" he tought i need more candy. So he went to the candy store to get, not candy, but... chilli sause so that he can...

"burns them hentai aliens" So billy bob stole a gundam suit from some wierd guy in a box with the words "gundamzz" engraved. Billy can now.. fly up into space and kick some alien ass! He spotted a thing far off that looked like...

*************** When does the hurting stop .... ************

Airrrrrrr

roly-poly

floater

yeah take my billy bob idea from yaxio >_>

...some one trying to have their way with a sheep...

Signature

GundamZZ

Retired Moderator

GundamZZ

the invisible mod

...and with a closer look billy bob regconized the sheep as biriwilg. Surprised, he....

Signature Image

PANDAgirl

PANDAgirl

LURK.er

went towards her and grabbed her leg. Not knowing what grabbed her leg, she...

Limality

Limality

Sleeping Beast

moaned in ecstasy but suddenly something really.....

roly-poly

floater

totally cool happened. the skies turned an off shade of pink

Signature

PANDAgirl

PANDAgirl

LURK.er

and Billy Bob let go of Biri's leg. Something came at him and...

PTG

Firripu-Daioh

he pulled out his trusty pepper spray when.....

"If I went around saying I was an Emporer, just because some moistened bink had lobbed a scimitar at me,they'd put me away." (Dennis - Monty Python and the Holy Grail)

Limality

Limality

Sleeping Beast

....a big coffin came flying through the gray clouds and hit him....

roly-poly

floater

in the gonads. billy bob doubled over in pain when...

Signature

page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10 Next » 225 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.