Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Your favourite chara in Utawarerumono? - Minitokyo

Your favourite chara in Utawarerumono?

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Who is your fav chara in Utawarerumono? and why?
I like Benawi (he looks good^^), Touka (she is sooo cool^^and good looking too) and Mokuro (he is soooo sweet, i also want a white tiger^^)
:) :D

Northy

Northy

Guys are human as well.

Hakuoro. Sure, he's the amnesiac's poster child, but he's also an adult starring in a role usually reserved for immature and/or really irresponsible teenagers. He makes well-thought desicions regarding issues that do not influence his future alone, and he tries to keep damage control to a minimum when civilians and other innocents gets dragged into things they should never have to endure.

If you want a counterpoint to what I'm trying to say, go watch Shining Tears x Wind.

i love Utawarerumono. i only seen a few episodes though, and i havent seen it in a while. I like the guy that has the mask on his face. (im stupid for not knowing the name) ^_^'

Northy

Northy

Guys are human as well.

That is Hakuoro.

Benawi is definately my fave so far :)

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.