Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Have you travel to Japan? - Minitokyo

Have you travel to Japan?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 35 total items

toonleap

toonleap

Just a Waller

I did actually, about 10 years or so....It was great and saw many anime stuff like magazines and souvenirs...Pity that I couldnt went with lots of cash that day, but now that I work, maybe I will go next year...Visit Tokyo, Akihabara and so and so....:)

Anyone else? Tell your experience....

Signature
Visit my Gallery, make a comment, fav it if you like it and best of all, Download it! Enjoy!
Unete a Hispanime Other groups I joined: Anime Club, MT Singles Club, ::Simple-ism::,
::Mai-Hime-fans::

I was just there spring of last year and loved the heck out of it! I swear, there is something about the place that brings the warmest smile to your face. There really isn't any way to describe it, things are just happier there - which would explain a lot about some concepts in anime....

i'd like it, but i havent :angry: XO -_-
well, may be later, some day, i hope...

Gamefish

Gamefish

Sashimi-san

Quote by miyairai'd like it, but i havent :angry: XO -_-
well, may be later, some day, i hope...

meh.. same here... I blame myself for spending my money on a trip to Thailand, summer last year.. though that was a great experience too :)

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

Awesome! I really wish I could go myself, but until I actually learn Japanese and master it to a degree that allows me to talk like a civilized person and not sound like a moron (which might take awhile) I won't be going to Japan, plus I need the money and etc..All that other fun stuff with planning and what not.

Signature Image

pashalik

pashalik

Evolutioned morcilla

i wish i could go to japan... sigh! but it seems far away from my possibilities

Pashalik...

snarzz

snarzz

kawaii deschou ^^

nope...but i wanna...mmm..onsen onsen! ^^

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

I went there once about 10 years ago. I loved it there. :) I really wish I could go back sometime.
The only problem I would have is I hate traveling alone. :\
I went during Autumn and went traveling all over the place. I need to say, the mountains look gorgeous when all of the leaves are changing colors.
sigh... I really want to go back now...

Of course it's a stupid idea! Some of our best plans have come from stupid ideas!
Passion rules Reason.

KeithCourage

Feel the Evolution

I went there about 6 or 7 years ago as an adolescent for a couple days passing by while traveling to Malaysia. It was really fun of course, the culture difference is...awesome. If you're in Tokyo like I was though, you'll notice everything indoors is spic and span, but at the same time the air quality outside is ridiculous. Being from Canada, I remember the numbers were ridiculous at one point, probably not much better now.

Pollution limits are measured in particles per cubic metre, and Japan was 5 times over their limit, and their limit is 10 times higher than Canada's = 50 times pollution. As a cross country runner, I almost died outside. I'd love to live there and all, I probably will move there in the next few years just for awhile (it is the other big mainstream, gotta try it), but it will definitely be to a surrounding town...the crowdiness is great, but I actually wanna travel dem mountains. Bushido!

DianKibou

DianKibou

The inflatable Dragon God

not yet but I want travel to Japan because I think it´s great there ^^

Signature

i get to go to japan for my international buisness minor so I'm just waiting to do that, hopefully I'll know more japanese than I do now, otherwise I'll sound like a complete moron. Although it shouldnt be hard with knowing partial french and spanish, and by picking it up from the countless hours of anime i watch.

<lol> Ahh, the otaku's dream. XD
Like adawg45601, I'm planning to study there for a year during uni. :) Hoping the culture shock won't be too much. XD <-very sheltered.

PikaMoon

PikaMoon

***star gazer***

I've never been to Japan. I definitely hope to someday! :D

dans

dans

busy u_u

I went there last year. My dream comes true !! ^^ :)

Quote by snarzznope...but i wanna...mmm..onsen onsen! ^^

Onsen :D :D

Signature Image
"It's not the great who are strong. It's the strong who are great."
Latest Work : FMA - Reunited

I've travelled to Japan couple of times over the years. It is wonderful place to visit but saving money takes so much time that I haven't travelled anywhere else yet. ^_^'

When I do, it'll most likely be the story of my life! It's been my life dream to go, so I definitely plan on going.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

PureTypeDZanza

PureTypeDZanza

Lone Wolf

I used to live there back in 1995. Haven't been there for quite awhile. *wahh I MISS japan!!!*

broken-dreamz

broken-dreamz

shoujo-otaku

oiii I did =D I went to okinawa it was a beautiful place! ^^;

Signature Image
shounen-ai - animeclub - strawberry - mts - mt-north - sasuxnaru <3 all these groups, join today =9

shameless plug-in = my journal & my fanfictions // <333~~ minnnaah!

Firefly

Firefly

Elegant Eyes

Just once...
It was this summer...
It's not all that great...
But i guess tokyo is not a place for me...
yokohama and kyoto was more my place to be...

It's a place u must go once in a life time.

h2dz

h2dz

h2UNDERGROUNdz

no i havnt.. but i wanna go t.t.. sooo baddd @____@
lolz.. i plan on goin.. definitely XD

giving it all away...

plannin to go in da next 2 years

Go there once, too bad I cant really see the arcade player there and the live in the city, since my tour guide mostly take us into ancient culture like temples. The ramen there is very very very delicious yuuummmm, oh and the disneyland is great too. Well thats all I guess

No, I haven't. Wah! I want to go Japan!! XO And then I can meet my friend. Hehe. And then go there and eat sushi. Haha!

Latest Wall[s]: Gravity ReDefined

No i haven't but would LOVE to ! Any Japanese here who can make me visit Japan ? :)

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 35 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.