Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What do you think that makes you special? - Minitokyo

What do you think that makes you special?

page 1 of 1 9 total items

I checked if someone has wrote that and I didn't see anything or maybe im totally blind already, then gomen..

So, about that question, usually when I go out with a guy there are a few ones that use to tell me, "ur special and u know that" and I am like "w-what? We just met! (have happened to me)". I am that typical girl that when it is with someone likes to laugh, have a good time with the person, joke a lot, and stuff like that.

Other people use to tell me because of my personality, i have a VERY strong personality, (so..don't mess with me :pacman: )and that they like that, why? I have no idea...

Signature Image

shikigami

shikigami

~chinjun no kami~

what make me special
hmmm
maybe 'cause there is only 'one' of me.
the only one that have some 'unique' personality

I think I agree with you my personality

Faffy09

Faffy09

Flyin with tha fishes!

what i have been told that makes me special, is my sparkling personality and my good attitude towards other people.(people person)

Today we'll break all the rules and be COLORFUL!

I can handle people with strong personalities.

ITZ ALL GOOD YO.

A few things that make me special:
-My unique creativity
-My overall maturity
-Excellent grades in school
-My calm, quiet personality (non-aggressive)
-My kindness towards others

Well there are many things that might influence someone to saying that.
It's the personality and the way you might interact with that person and also the feelings or emotion he/she has for you :)

What makes me special is I'm unique. I'm neither a leader or a follower.

INSANITY: We keep doing the same thing over and over and keep expecting different results.

I think what makes me special (or what i m told makes me special)
is that i m very competitive and aggresive...
but if someone gets hurt or is upset... i get really niceish... That's what im told at least...

What makes me special is I can't think off anything at the moment.

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.