Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 New Admin wanted - Minitokyo

New Admin wanted

Group announcement by HaruhiSuzumiya-SOS-Dan

page 1 of 1 13 total items

Devilet

Devilet

~ cyNicaLDeviL ~

Hello fellow members!

I'm sorry to announce that I will be backing down from my position of group admin of the SOS-Dan group. I have many important assignments happening in my life going on, and I can't miss any more opportunities. So that being said, I will gladly give someone else my position, that is preferably someone with group experience, because I'm not the only admin there. Fluke and Keough are also, though Fluke is kinda busy himself. So I don't want to leave the group all deserted and inactive.

YoruAngel866

YoruAngel866

you spin me round round @_@

i would want to be one,but i'm busy with my own group,so no.....

Its only by fate that any life ends and only by chance that it is mine, not yours-Oblivion
yuukine@ap, oh yeah its changed and im not vampireprincessyuuki anymore.have that in mind.
Signature Image

Hachiko

Hachiko

The Akita on MiniTokyo

I've had experience as an admin in another forum, so I want to give this a try. I'll need a list of what I have to do, who to watch for, etc. Thanks.

Signature
To the brave otaku and MiniTokyo faithful, nothing is without moe.

I'm not sure if I can replace you, but I can help with grafics, design, css code and so~

Signature
clannad-fans ayahirano-fans haruhisuzumiya-sos-dan rosario-vampire

Devilet

Devilet

~ cyNicaLDeviL ~

Quote by YoruAngel866 i would want to be one,but i'm busy with my own group,so no.....

No problem, thanks for replying.

Quote by HachikoI've had experience as an admin in another forum, so I want to give this a try. I'll need a list of what I have to do, who to watch for, etc. Thanks.

Oh, well, compared to a forum admin. A group admin there isn't much privileges. You can moderate the group just the group moderators, meaning changing the roles of aspirants to group member, mods, admin, vice versa. Being an admin you can edit the page content, this helps if you known CSS and HTML, make announcements.

Quote by templa
I'm not sure if I can replace you, but I can help with grafics, design, css code and so~

Lol, I think that's pretty darn good. I was going to make a new layout, but I had no time.

fluke

fluke

What once was good enough...

Awww come on xD why don't you tell em the truth haha you have better things to do hahaha Who doesn't.

ASH-Hikari

ASH-Hikari

I miss you MT <3

I'm willing to help out, but first dibs goes to Hachiko and templa. If they end up not being able to do it, I can.

Signature

Devilet

Devilet

~ cyNicaLDeviL ~

Quote by flukeAwww come on xD why don't you tell em the truth haha you have better things to do hahaha Who doesn't.

I can say what I want. And it's not that I have better things to do, I have important things to do.

Quote by ASH-HikariI'm willing to help out, but first dibs goes to Hachiko and templa. If they end up not being able to do it, I can.

If you're up for the job, I'll give you along side with templa. I'm sure he could use a helping hand.

ASH-Hikari

ASH-Hikari

I miss you MT <3

Sure, if he needs a hand I'll be happy to help.

Signature

Of course, a helping hand of my beloved Hikari-chan~ xD lol Thats nice!

Signature
clannad-fans ayahirano-fans haruhisuzumiya-sos-dan rosario-vampire

fluke

fluke

What once was good enough...

I only meant it as a joke.

I would LOVE to replace you!

Devilet

Devilet

~ cyNicaLDeviL ~

No longer looking, thanks for the responses.

page 1 of 1 13 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.