Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Is Yuuki Kaname Kurans Sister? (Vampir Knight) - Minitokyo

Is Yuuki Kaname Kurans Sister? (Vampir Knight)

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Hy, uhm i wonder if Yuuki is Kanames sister, because the have the same eyecoulor and also the same haircolor! I also read some spoilers and there stands in "chapie 35" that she is his sister but in the end he says: i would be glad, when i was born as her real brother! (or something like that)
Whats your opinion on that?! :) :D

Hm... dunno. At first, when she was like "He's my brother" I was like yes! an end to the love triangle! (I don't mind them, but I'm glad when everything is solved) but then he implied that he really wasn't....

Maybe Kaname was adopted or something? I suppose we will just have to wait for the next chapter....

phoenixalcott

phoenixalcott

On hiatus for january :( sorry!!

GOSHHHHHHHHHHHH I REALLY DONT WANT THAT TO BE THE CASEEEEEEEEE! I LOVE THE TWO BEING PAIRE DUP! ITS SOOOOOOOO ADORABLE!

i read that chapter and was soooooooo confused! my friends say that he isnt really her brother...but yeah, i think its really unclear.

Nene, do you know if kaname bit her?! i was so happy when he did, but i wasnt sure if he actually did did, or he did not.

Dead in our memories, silent in our hearts...

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.