Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 DOA-Fanzs! (Dead or Alive) - Minitokyo

DOA-Fanzs! (Dead or Alive)

Group announcement by DOA-Fanzs

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Hello everyone, it's been a long time since I've really been active on this site. I'd come and visit it every now and then, but I'm really busy now a days and would still like to have this group "DOA-Fanzs" getting active again after being deserted, so thats why I'm trying to find someone thats interested in getting this group back together. So if you like the Dead or Alive series or just one of the characters then this is your place. If you'r interested in joining or want to help get this group together, just reply in the group or send me a message and I'll talk to you about it and give you admin to get things going. Well thank you all for your time and hope to hear from some people, C-ya later. ^_^'

I like hi-def bouncy, especially Ayane's. :D

JoSlim

The Rouge Chuckler

I would like to help but no need for admin priviledges, I'm busy with school so I wouldnt be able to do much ALTHOUGH, currently Monty Oum inspired me (I'm trying to contact him) for help in my latest production which does include some of the DOA characters. It'll be an animation just like his Dead Fantasy except different lol

He said female characters were easier to use, so I decided to stick with that and try and find different female fetales from a wide genre and try to make a little animation myself, but I'm struggling with getting things going right now =\

That would be really kool JoSlim if you could do some stuff and I love Monty Oum's little videos, Dead Fantasy and Haloid are my favorite. Anyways, just go ahead and apply and I'll get you in (might of already applied) and you can get some stuff going. Like I said before, if anyone out there wants to help out, just reply. Thanks all :)

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.