Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Shion Wallpaper (advice needed) - Minitokyo

Shion Wallpaper (advice needed)

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Heres the wall >.> though i really think it doesn't do the character justice T.T!
T.T i vectored it.... it didn't turn out well.... -_-.... probably one of my worst vectors besides my first one T.T....
http://img210.imageshack.us/my.php?image=incompletewallcopyti6.jpg

the background might be too simple... but really o.o i'm not good at making backgrounds... i can't paint well either unless u wanna see a monstrosity xD.. I'm a bit worried about my choice in colors too o.o...

i wonder if i should even submit this at all >.>...

I would suggest placing a lot of abstract vector swirls at the top and bottom border to make the background look more interesting.

Kleszczman

Kleszczman

Photoshop Maniac

My, my it`s really simple. But don`t worry about that.
In my opinion you should try using some brushes e.g. vector, abstract, etc. (like BLUCEIL advised) or play with patterns and filters.
Try and we will see what ou produce ;)
Cya.

Fran

Retired Moderator, Tagger, Linguistics

Fran

better than your faves tbh

I love the simplicity of this.
The vectoring and painting is gorgeous, maybe you should fix the lighting. Here's a tutorial ->Rev. Apparel , also the border of the wallpaper is way to big.
By the way, what's the resolution of your wallpaper?

Signature ImageLatest submission: Trouble Makers
tag-liciousvector-wallers
Lol omg, click on quote in guestbook instead of spamming your own stuff, SMH

gaara-no-shukaku

gaara-no-shukaku

Retired Waller

No, your vector is not bad at all. It's simple and nice, not to mention neat.

You could do some blending with the colour here and there if you want, but I'll probably go with painting, which you mentioned something you're not good at, but you can still give it a try. Perhaps using Colour Balance is good enough for the character to blend with the background. Also your signature needs to be much lower in position, cause it's just a destraction to me. And please note that MT supports the lowest resolution, which is 1024 x 768, which isn't the size of yours. Might need to crop abit, right?

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.