Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 do you like mikami teru or not? - Minitokyo

do you like mikami teru or not?

Tagged under Death Note

Do you like mikami teru or not?

Yes
6 votes
No
3 votes

Only members can vote.

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Do you like Mikami Teru or not?

If you ask me..I'd say I like him because his so hot! XD

phoenixalcott

phoenixalcott

On hiatus for january :( sorry!!

:D same here! Hehe, seriously. On Halloween, my friend cosplayed as him, and i started squealing so much...in retrospect, that was horribly embarassing but still! That's just about the only reason why I like him...I also like him because at the end, when he learned the truth, he knew how to act. He didn't do something stupid like he did throughout his whole time in Death Note...but that was because he was ignorant and knew not a thing.

Dead in our memories, silent in our hearts...

i don't know 2 me hes not popular! i am so sorry

I love him. the way he acts is so interesting
but he made me so made at the end of the anime series{forgive me, if I get some facts wrong, I just stared to get into this whole anime thing, and I've only watched the anime series}.
The best part about him is how he says "sakaju" after every name he writes. I find it adorable for some reason haha XD

quantabiru

quantabiru

Asahina Hikaru desu~!

No!
absolutely no!
why?
coz, he's BAKA!
he made Light reveal his lost...

~kitto dekiru~

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Don't bump threads that haven't been active in over a year.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.