Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 porco rosso - Minitokyo

Tagged under Porco Rosso

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 7 total items

XD hi every one. So I was wondering how good you think the movie Porco Rosso is? Do you think that it was good compared to other Hayao Miyazaki's movies. I thought Porco Rosso is a great movie and it did make #2 in Best Anime Ever. Please tell me what you think ;)

Everything Miyazaki makes is awesome!:) I think Porco Rosso is definitely up there on the list; but I have to say my favorites are Princess Mononoke and Spirited Away. They're the only ones I'd give 10/10's to.

Mnemeth

Mnemeth

Rider of the Currents

Porco Rosso was very good but my favorites (in order are) Princess Mononoke, Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind, and Laputa, Castle in the Sky, and Kiki's Delivery Service

Do not interfere in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

ya. my favorite is Princess Mononoke and Spirited away.

It's not my fave, either, but it's a very good movie.

BalorYF19

BalorYF19

God of Death

YE this movie is good like all the others Miyazaki movies. I dont think most people have seen this one or know about it, but it is good.

Porco Rosso was the very first Miyazaki film I watched ( in japanese too !) and it will always hold a special place for me. The rest of his films are superb and I love them all equally, so I have no favourite I am afraid.

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.