Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 The Minami Family - Minitokyo

The Minami Family

Tagged under Minami-ke

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Hachiko

Hachiko

The Akita on MiniTokyo

Quote:
Minami-ke (The Minami Family) is a Japanese manga series by Coharu Sakuraba, who also authored Kyo no Gononi. It was first serialized in the weekly Japanese manga magazine Young Magazine in 2004. The slice of life comedy focuses on the everyday life of the three Minami sisters: Haruka, Kana, and Chiaki. The manga was adapted into an anime series by two studios. The anime produced by Daume first aired on October 7, 2007. Asread's adaptation first aired on January 6, 2008, under the title Minami-ke: Okawari.

So here is another fun classic, by Coharu Sakuraba, about three sisters, and their misadventures. My personal favorite of the three is Haruka.

Discuss, those of you MTers who have checked it out.

Signature
To the brave otaku and MiniTokyo faithful, nothing is without moe.

Wraith

Scanner

Wraith

No Longer A Contributor

Hmm ... haven't seen this one yet.

ASH-Hikari

ASH-Hikari

I miss you MT <3

It's a fun, laidback series about the everyday lives of 3 sisters. Similar to Lucky Star. Some also compare it to Azumanga Daioh and Ichigo Mashimaro, but I haven't seen those so I can't say.
I haven't seen ~Okawari~ yet, but the first season was funny and interesting to watch. I like all the sisters but I think Chiaki has to be my fave ^^

Signature

BlackSponge

The master of yuri and RPGs

All hail Chiaki for calling her sister Kana "dumbass" for the umpteenth time.
It just doesn't get old.
Azumanga and Lucky Star are better than this show, but the Minami Sisters are proving that they can compete with the other two just fine.

And now, to watch season 2, "Okawari".

We are all born and look different, but one thing makes us equal, our admiration of Japanese animation and comics.
Live life the way you want to live it.
GOD bless you all and I wish you all a happy life.

i really like this series, i started downloaded like all the others fisrt chapters of

other series of the seasons... but while the time passed by, it was one of the

top of the season, it is really fun and simple... rigth in the middle of it there are a

decline but the news characters gives a new fresh air and the madness goes on...

HAIL TO CHIAKI SAMA.....

The first season was hilarious, okawari - average (if not to say bad).
Despite her idiotic behavior or perhaps thanks to it, I like Kana. And cross-dressed Mako-chan, and mad Hosaka, and misunderstood Fujioka, and even Hayami with her "juices". Great anime.

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.