Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Deletion of Great Place High School Artbook Scan - Minitokyo

Deletion of Great Place High School Artbook Scan

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Silent-Heart

Silent-Heart

~Silent Black Heart~

Hi there

Hope you could help me. Yesterday I upload this Picture to MT

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h40/blue-cross/Other/04_b.jpg

Then later I get this Deletion Notice

- The image dimensions were too small. Only scans with 1,000,000 or more pixels are allowed. You can calculate the amount of pixels by multiplying the width of the image with the height.
- The scan contains excessive artifacts. This includes, but is not limited to, page folds, dust, noise, text or other markups on the image. Scanned images need to be scanned at least at 200dpi to conform to the quality demands required on Minitokyo.
- The image was too blurred. Only sharp scans are accepted. Please do not attempt to 'filter' scans in Photoshop, as this usually further reduces quality.
- The featured character was not visible enough, or unusable for wallpaper purposes.
-The majority of the image features either blank space, magazine text, or multiple under-sized images.
- The scan did not feature an anime-style image. See this announcement for more information: http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/35992/

I want to share the Pictures from the Artbook with you, but what is wrong?
I did following things:

- Scanned the Picture with 500dpi
- Resized it because the File was to big

Should i use 300 dpi? Or should I scan the whole Page with the other Chibis instead of scanning each one on her own?

Thank you for your help ^^
And sorry for disturbing you *bow*

Signature Image

Saikusa

Retired Moderator

Saikusa

~ scan-holic ~

Thank you for the preview as a reminder of the scan.

The scan itself is very rough. I'm guessing that the source image which you scanned is very small. That might explain why the lines are so rough & spotty. Just generally the whole image was rough without any smooth lines or colours.

It is hard to know whether you should continue to scan any other pictures without knowing if they are the same quality. Perhaps you might want to experiment changing the settings on your scanner, or playing around with w photo program like PSP or Photoshop?

Silent-Heart

Silent-Heart

~Silent Black Heart~

First, thank you for your answer Saikusa ^^

Indeed the source image is very small.
I try your advice and experiment with the Photoshop options
Maybe I get a better result than *cross fingers*

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.