Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Wacom Bamboo Fun, a good choice? - Minitokyo

Wacom Bamboo Fun, a good choice?

Wacom Bamboo Fun, a good choice?

Yes
2 votes
No
0 votes
Depends(why?)
0 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

eternally-asuka

eternally-asuka

Death Angel

I am planning to buy a graphic tablet but i'm not sure which one to buy since i do not know much of it, since drawing and graphics are a hobby... i was wondering if you guys coould help me to choose the label or brand, size and so. Oh yeah, i am thinking on spending around 100-150$... Hope you guys can help me ^..^

PD: i was thinking about a wacom bamboo fun, small size, is it a good choice?

I am hoping to be able to use to draw, edit and paint and so with it ^^;

Signature Image

Here are some Baboon, uhh I mean Bamboo Fun tablet reviews:

review#1
review#2
review#3

Signature

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

Wizard of Darkness -under a rock

The Bamboo fun has a lot of options on it, like an insane amount of different pressure levels (if I remember, over a thousand) and buttons on it to do all sorts of stuff.

If you were to toss this up against the Graphire 4 and pick the Bamboo fun, I think it's a good choice. From what my prices are here, the Bamboo is not that much more expensive and you get more options and better software. My only problem is maybe there are too many options so it gets complicated...? But nevertheless, it was designed to be used easily so it should be a good choice :)

merged: 02-10-2008 ~ 08:30am
PS: I'm planning to get a tablet, too, but I'm gonna be cheapo and get the Graphire4... >_>;; Well, I could do with the extra money for the cheaper option and I think the Graphire4 has enough for me to work with :P I was gonna get the Bamboo, but decided against it because I couldn't see myself using it a whole lot X-P

Signature
Misa|Virtuoso and Legend of W.A.R - UA|Most coordinated Legion of W.A.R
MINITOKYO-WIDE KNOCKOUT WALLING COMP: LAUNCHES MARCH 2010. ONE WINNER. ONE PRIZE.
ADD ME TO YOUR FRIENDS <3

eternally-asuka

eternally-asuka

Death Angel

thanks a lot for the help! ^o^

Signature Image

shadowleopard

shadowleopard

LIVE LIFE WITH NO REGRETS

yeah i also recommend kuroimisa choice as well. Although it depends on how frequently you're going to use it also? Graphire4 is a good option for a semi casaul drawer like me. I got a graphire4 but I mainly play around with it and for the odd drawing every now and then. :D

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Computers & Internet | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.