Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Gundam 00...the Trinities - Minitokyo

Gundam 00...the Trinities

Tagged under Mobile Suit Gundam 00

Are the Trinities?

With Celestial Being
6 votes
A rouge group
8 votes
traitors from Celestial Being
10 votes
never watched it
1 votes
unsure
4 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 1 20 total items

moonelf313

Scanner

moonelf313

Just Pinky...

I have been watching Gundam 00 from the beginning, and finally it has really taken a turn...I was wondering what thoughts everyone has on the Trinities and the Throne Gundams...are they a part of Celestial Being, or are they some rouge group that got a hold of Veda technology...

Also after Nena went into Veda, Tieria couldn't access certain parts of Veda either...hmmmm There are a lot of red flags...I will have rewatch a few episodes to get them all...

I was rather disturbed at the most recent episode when Ne na just decided to open fire on a wedding party...kinda makes you wonder who they are!

Signature
I'm no angel, but I've spread my wings a bit

Bad people.

i totally dislike them...they are cruel and annoying...(and they all aren't handsome enough...h

temarigenius

temarigenius

~Motivation Please <3~

Johannes is normal...
Nena... grr.. I hate that girl... Who does she think she is... -_-
Michael is just Crazy...

Signature Image
dgrayman-black-fighters vampire-knight jigoku-tsushin-mt sword-shana-lily
"Within the Truth hides the Lie... Within the Lies hides the Truth." --- Rokudo Mukuro

moonelf313

Scanner

moonelf313

Just Pinky...

I don't mind Johannes...but Nena and Micheal give me the creeps...Micheal reminds me of Hallelujah...

Signature

Nena. Hahahaha! That girl is funny for some reason.
Hallelujah. He reminds me of Trowa Barton. Setsuna kinda like Heero.. no, no one can match Heero.

I don't like nena anymore.... it's really strange that she killed many civilians without any suitable reason.

Now it's time for Real CB to eliminate traitors.

temarigenius

temarigenius

~Motivation Please <3~

Yes! Go Real Celestial Beings! >.<
The Trinities are freaky! Except Johannes though...
Anyways, with Nena still there, there will nver be peace! *_*

Signature Image
dgrayman-black-fighters vampire-knight jigoku-tsushin-mt sword-shana-lily
"Within the Truth hides the Lie... Within the Lies hides the Truth." --- Rokudo Mukuro

moonelf313

Scanner

moonelf313

Just Pinky...

I wonder what will be revealed in this weeks episode...If you remember the first part of 17, it said 80 years before and there was that rouge group exploring that system out by Jupiter and there was the dark Haro, and they took it, so I think that maybe where they came from...

Signature

If those guys talking with alejandro didn't knew about them, maybe they are not with celestial being but not sure.

Gressini

Gressini

Tokimeki No Hakumi

well, i like the Trinities way of War Intervention kinde more cool than Setsuna's group expecially when the Throne Eins fire it's Beam Cannon or Throne Zwei Stab the Flag with it's Fangs i really love it.

but on the other hand i hate when they attack the innocent Civilians without any good reason.i understand about they're attacking Militarry base but attacking Civilians who don't even have weapons on their hand's is really wrong.

'Signature Image'
Tokimeki No Hakumi

The Trinity Trio are a bunch of psychos whom somehow possess the same plans to design the the Photon-decay based generator that empowers their Gundam Throne suits. The big question for me is how did they get it, and who was responsible? Could this be a result of a seperate faction with the same agenda as Celestrial Being, or is it possible that there is a traitor within that group? What do you guys think?

I think that through the exploration 80 years ago, they found the GN Drive Tau which is actually a fake GN Drive that Exia and the others use. I also think that there is a traitor inside Celestial Beings. That's why the Trinities can hack into Veda, steal and block Tieria from accessing level 7 Data. That is also the reason why Union, HRL, and AEU got a secret info about Celestial Being. Even the surveyors such as Alejandro don't know about their existence. They acknowledge them merely because hadn't the Trinities come to the rescue, Exia and the others would have got captured. That proves all my deduction above.

puraimu

puraimu

2D Loli & Pettan Lover

It's true maybe they just bunch of psychos, but I like them, especially Nena. She's a funny girl sometimes.

fuwa fuwari fuwa fuwaru

Looks like all the trinities isn't a real human, such as Michael and Nena. Nena had a n gold eyes if she "connected" with Veda like Tieria. so... ?

Nena is prob like Tiera and Ribbons/Livonz (Alejandro Corner's green-haired boy toy). All 3 have golden eyes and can hack/interface with Veda. They're most likely nano-tech enhanced or cybrogs. Gundam 00 has both such technologies.

Michael is a real human. He's just insane.

maybe nena is cyborg like tieria which can enter veda

i reckon that the Trinities are just a bunch of people that got their hands on parts of the original gundam plans, made themseleves some nice fakeo gundams and are only using the title "celestial being" to further their own ambitions. Michael is a freak, Nena is plain weird, and Johannes is the guy that acts all good on the outside but is realllllly evil on the inside.

Xxgun00xX

Xxgun00xX

ALL HAIL LELOUCH FOREVER!!!!

they are with wang liu mei, and wang liu mei, is in both sides (a-laws and the celestial being ) (perhaps SHE is the traitor.)
... and the trinity are probbably not humans..
perhaps innovators better made or some strange stuff like that..

Destiny is a future that has already been decided, but if it's you, Kamui, it can be changed

well...i think they are the traitor

page 1 of 1 20 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.