Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 HeadGames GIRLS play with GUYS - Minitokyo

HeadGames GIRLS play with GUYS

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 25 total items

Let me give an example:

GIRL: "I'm mad at you!"
GUY: "You are? (<--- clueless) Why? What did I do?
GIRL: "Well if you don't know, I'm not telling you."

Bit of advice girls... don't do this. First of all... guys are dumb. You NEED to tell them what they did because all this does is piss us off and really the only reason you aren't telling us why you are mad is because you feel that slight bit of embarrasment at knowing the reason you are pissed off is soemthing slightly on the childish side... Well let me break it to you... so is your answer to the above question dammit!

Share your headgames here...

hmmm......Then there is something wrong with my friend he is doing this to me and i didn't often know what has happend, but he will never tell me.
I can really say i hate it this is the reason why i have never done it.
So not all girls are the same^^

this is WAY outta my league. :sweat:

Quote by Paolothis is WAY outta my league. :sweat:

Only for the short time being my friend... VERY soon this will happen to you as it does with all men...

Quote by Shivahmmm......Then there is something wrong with my friend he is doing this to me and i didn't often know what has happend, but he will never tell me.
I can really say i hate it this is the reason why i have never done it.
So not all girls are the same^^

Well there are always exceptions... but I will maintain my statement to be more of the norm than not! ;P

shyxsakura

Retired Moderator

shyxsakura

poopoo

*gigglleezz*

tee heee .. ^-^

nooo .. saki doesnt do those thinnngggs .. >.<

Sorry, I don't play the "Guess what I really am feeling / guess what I really mean" game. I'm not affected by guilt as a weapon, either. You won't tell me what's wrong? Fine ... stay mad; but if you want me to help, I need to understand what's going on.

It's amazing how quickly people stop playing that game if you refuse to play it with them. It also leads to better communication. Try it some time.

My wife doesn't play the "guess what I mean" game and we have a very open communication style. There's very little stress in our marriage because of it.

tuxedotservo

tuxedotservo

-- gone and very much forgotten

I'm sure you've heard of the book, "Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus?"
That's not terribly far off.
Women, generally (I throw that in so the exceptions don't eat me for lunch) are more emotional. They pick up on small differences in mood, and feed and react accordingly. Alas, they expect males to be able to read things similarly.
As you point out, most guys aren't like this. We need things explained to us.

Another twist on this same thing: When a woman explains a problem in her life, she doesn't want her male friend to give her advice on it. They just want someone to listen. Males, out of instinct, try to "fix" things with advice. Unless she asks for this specifically, it's better not to do this - it makes them kinda/sorta mad.

My two bits (I've been married for 8.5 years, so I've seen a lot)

--
tuxedotservo
Palpatine for Emperor - Why Settle for the Lesser Evil?
Dancing to the beat of a different drummer, and it's not pretty.

Barbara

Tomorrow is another day

I've never been unreasonable, when I'm mad at someone, I'll tell them. But I remember 1 conversation in a comedy show like this
Guy: Hello
Girl: ....(silent, pretend reading a magazine)
Guy: Hello, come stand in front of her
Girl: Oh, hi, it's you. I did not hear you (liar XD )
Guy: What's wrong?
Girl: I don't know, I just don't want to talk to you.
Guy: Why not?
Girl: Because I'm mad at you.
Guy: About what?
Girl: (Yelling) I don't know, I don't remember, I just know that I'm very mad at you.....

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world
- Bill Wilson -

Another mind game is when in private or in school a gurl tell u she wants 2 go out with you or something, then when you make a move in public, she acts like it never happened. So there you are, looking stupid in front of half the school.

love is for the weak-minded

mmmmmmm...........Cheese.

Deedles

Deedles

doki doki

Quote by DarkParagonFirst of all... guys are dumb.

Well... aint that the truth!!!

:)

.:.:.:.deedles.:.:.:.

Barbara

Tomorrow is another day

Quote by Deedles

Quote by DarkParagonFirst of all... guys are dumb.

Well... aint that the truth!!! :)

I don't think so, if I have to guess something like "Well, If you don't know, I'm not telling you" I'll be called dumb too. It's really meaningless or as DarkParagon said "clueless". Bet even if she is asked the same question, she can't not answer either

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world
- Bill Wilson -

Deedles

Deedles

doki doki

Quote by Barbara
I don't think so, if I have to guess something like "Well, If you don't
know, I'm not telling you" I'll be called dumb too. It's really
meaningless or as DarkParagon said "clueless". Bet even if she is asked
the same question, she can't not answer either

bah... women rule... and boys drool!!!

.:.:.:.deedles.:.:.:.

Mind games.... well I got a few of those before..... hmm.... i got a girl mad one time ( i have such a way with words. not. :sweat: ) and she started to ignore me. i said im sorry like a gagillion times but she just looked away. i asked myself " does she enjoy doing this to me?" Finally i just said " to hell with it" it wasnt worth the trouble anymore. the next day she was talking to me as if nothing had happend. these little mind games happen to me every once in a while. difference in hormones or somthing. whatever. be difficult :hmpf: you girls drive me crazy.

belmikry

Retired Moderator

belmikry

belly-button

Quote: smiley you girls drive me crazy.

i promise we are not all like that... i can turthfully say I dont play those idiotic games.. then again i'm told i think more like a guy than a girl.. i think i just think rationally... whatever 0_0

alothough i must concur that when girls play them it's stupid.... i really have no grasp on the inner workings being that i just don't ever feel the need or reason to play these games... 0_0

miketo said it right, if you allow people to play mind games- they will. I wouldn't let someone do that to me, and out of respect would not do it to them... pretty simple...

Signature
Anime wallpaper/Female Scans/Group Scans Moderator
-
rippers and duplicates beware of belly's button! XD [ermmm... o_o]

what is mind game??? :hmpf: How do you play? No one is ever mad at me in school not even the girls and the guys. werid. :\ maybe I'm just to nice :) Na.... You are right but when they do it you won't even know if they are playing it becuase you don't know them that much and how much is real and unreal.

My (now ex) girlfriend was the queen bee of mind games. Not that I think she was deliberately doing them. Any problem she had would simmer for ages and by the time it came out there was nothing I could do about it. We ended up breaking up because of a problem she'd had for five months! Her body would show that something was wrong but whenever I asked her what was wrong she would get her back up and tell me it was fine, I think she was trying to convince herself, not me. It was funny tho, because I think when she told me what was on her mind I didn't believe herr because I thought she was covering things up, but in hindsight I think they were probably just different aspects of a bigger picture.
People in gneneral are pretty screwed up really. Who can say that they don't so stupid things for no reason? No matter how much we profess to know about the opposite sex, it doesn't mean much on a personal level. It's a matter of keeping an open mind and playing it by ear.

One thing, though, that I don't understand...... Why is it that a girl will tell you not to do something when she actually wants you to do it? Like we can read their minds.....

Sythe

Sythe

Heretic

Mind Game<<<

GF: If you had a chance to get with any girls in the world who would it be?
BF: I don't know (like an idiot)... Britney Spears...?
GF: Awww... Really...
BF: why?
GF: I was hoping you say... me.

Guys don't make the same mistake I did.

Signature
Do you know what Art is?

belmikry

Retired Moderator

belmikry

belly-button

sythe: lol- oh man,,,, that was a bad one -_- ...

note to all males: most girls will want to to pretend you worship the ground they walk on, and all other women become invisible objects when you are seeing them.

..then there's me who picks out hot girls at the mall with guys... *cough* whatever... each to their own i guess ^_^'

Signature
-

Yeah, my wife will point out the hot babes, too. She knows me well, so she knows what women I find physically attractive. (I can always look at the menu as long as I eat at home, if you catch my drift.) I have trouble picking out "hot" guys that she likes, though; I guess that's a good thing, since I obviously have no clue what makes a guy hot. She professes a weakness for balding men, like Ed Harris, Nic Cage, and (yes, it's true) Sean Connery. This is a very good thing for me, since my hair is kept quite short.

Also, you ever notice that women can always catch a guy looking at other women, but guys have a very difficult time catching women doing the same thing? I have no idea why that is, but it's true. Did you girls go to a special school to learn that trick?

Back to the mind games, I have learned from "Men Mars Women Venus" not to try to fix things. As I like to be a highly competent male ("Husband! Go out into the jungle and bring back dinner!" "Ugh! Snort!" <grabs club, leaves cave, hunts down highly dangerous critters for dinner>) I have to resist the urge not to try to fix things when my wife comes home with complaints about co-workers, the boss, co-workers, relatives of co-workers, the boss, etc. This makes for a much better atmosphere when she can vent, have me listen sympathetically, and not try to fix it for her.

belmikry

Retired Moderator

belmikry

belly-button

ahh miketo ^_^ your wife sounds fabulous ^_^

oh- and to let you into the female persona: once we've spotten a male of wanting, we look at them, quickly look away and pretend we didn't see him, and strut our stuff beside him- acting if he is oblivious. Why? no clue... but next time you see a girl walk away with a little bounce to her stride- 9/10 times she's trying to attract you- ;)

Signature
-

So *that's* what that girl I met a long time ago was doing, with all that flouncing about. I thought she had back problems or something. :D

After many, many years of painstaking research I have finally managed to detect the following subtle female flirt signals: laughing too hard at a not very funny joke, the hair flip, and the shriek "I'm so wasted!"

[And yes, my wife is pretty awesome. I'm continually surprised she puts up with me; if she has one flaw it's that she hasn't realized what a knucklehead I am. Either that, or she realizes and has adopted me as a long-term renovation project -- with a lot of time and energy, there's some small hope I might clean up pretty well.]

I know someone who is really good at mind game and he do it like it was just a part of him.
Some girls just like knucklehead but you are not a knucklehead, all of my friends are knucklehead.
Girls do you think all we guys don't know what you are talking about or do we guys just dumb or do we play dumb? :)

Sythe

Sythe

Heretic

Most of use guys really are clueless as to what girls want. just because they expect us to focus all the attention on them doesn't mean we have to end every sentence with they're names.

I mean how was I to know that im supposed to play a role or just spit game at her. It's like after you learn from your mistakes it's too late to fix them.

Example- she want me but I want her, but secretly I lie that I want she... does that make any sense to you. All this stuff is really confusing, wish I had a manual of some sort.

Signature
Do you know what Art is?

Aerith0530

Aerith0530

~ I s r a f e l ~

Not all girls are like that, just mostly the ones who want attention. So, they make the guys guess so he'll be like "Come on tell me" or "I'm sorry! What did I do" none stop.

Although, there are girls who are just shy and doesn't want to tell someone she's angry just becuase she's afraid the other person will be angry at her for being angry. Werid logic, but it happens.

And sometimes girls don't tell guys why they're mad because they're mad that the guys are flirting with other girls or whatever. So, most girls wouldn't just go up to a guy and say "Stop flirting with her, it's making me angry. Flirt with me". So, that's a problem at times.

But, whatever, this usually happens in schools more often, I think.

Signature

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 25 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.