Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Claymore acquired. - Minitokyo

Claymore acquired.

page 1 of 1 7 total items

rika-shin

rika-shin

The pig... COMMANDS ME!

Funimation acquires Claymore, probably doesn't know how bad the ending sucked.

BEST.
HEADLINE.
EVER.

anyway, to those here who know not, claymore has been acquired as license this year by funimation of course.

Congrats to them, they picked up my favorite series with a horrible end. not much of a surprise, but am somewhat pleased nonetheless.

I look forward to seeing this title later on.

trailer posted on their site.

good day.

I wish my life had an 8-bit NES soundtrack.

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

if funimation gets anything it's really sad...I wish funimation could use an imagination for once and use different voices, sure the people that did dbz had sexy voices, some anyways, but that doesn't mean they have to use them for all of their future anime...they should have acquired some money to hire more voices...but thanks for the update, didn't like claymore the first time around and with funimation getting it, probably hate it even more

BuBbLeS!

Signature

BlackSponge

The master of yuri and RPGs

Whatever.
I don't really care which company's gonna dub the show, I just wanna hear what the characters will sound like in English....And then criticize them for their semi-crappy acting.
Oh well, what will be, will be.

We are all born and look different, but one thing makes us equal, our admiration of Japanese animation and comics.
Live life the way you want to live it.
GOD bless you all and I wish you all a happy life.

shoujoboy

shoujoboy

Launching shoujoboy 2.0

Well Funimation seemingly is the only American company that knows how to do business in this American market. Geneon went belly up, ADV has been floundering and even Viz has started to look shaky outside of their cash cows like Bleach and Naruto. Claymore isn't one I really cared about seeing stateside, but I have a feeling shows like this may be all that's financially viable here in the good ole US anymore.

Under construction. Who doesn't like plain text anyway?

BalorYF19

BalorYF19

God of Death

I don't care who gets the rights as long as the show has a second season the finish off. Like the first one said the way it ended sucked. the least the could do is so the major battle between the three.

hahaha hoping for the 2nd season :p

mokkorri

www.freewebs.com/acrossanimez

we all hope for a 2nd season, but the way the series ended, i dont think there would be...'coz the manga version has a different story...but we will never know, if MADHOUSE decides a 2nd season production, I'll be one very happy otaku!

Sigimage deleted because it is in violation of the guidelines for signature uploading

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to New Releases & Licensing | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.