Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Ikuta Toma wallpaper (-_-) - Minitokyo

Ikuta Toma wallpaper (-_-)

page 1 of 1 2 total items

kashikosa

kashikosa

~Perfect in my own way~

So yeah.. this is a wallpaper for my sister. She's getting a laptop and since I'm doing my projects of presents she ordered an Ikuta Toma wall. I'm not sure whether I can post the wallpaper in 'other seiyuu/Jpop' 'cause Toma isn't a seiyuu. He's a jdrama actor (i.e.Nakatsu in HanaKimiLive)

I'm pretty satisfied with the outcome, but I was wondering whether you would have some constructive criticism, any wise words of advise would be very welcome.
Basically everything here was made by me - the scan extraction, the effects, everything...

>>Click<<

founder of: Vectory
Signature

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

Wizard of Darkness -under a rock

Lol he's definitely jpop - or was. He's part of Jonny's Entertainment so we'll take him ;D

I think the wallpaper you have is pretty good. I think you might want to clean up the large scan a bit. His skin is a bit grainy and generally will need cleaning up. It'll be hard though to keep his hair texture and jumper texture. Mebbe you want to try out the IManimetions method (before they closed down T_T) and see what that's like :P

Another thing I'm not too sure about is the use of blue - or that tone of blue for that matter. It's just me, probably, but most of the wallpaper is monochrome when the main scan is kind of in different colours other than the navy jumper. I know it's to make him stand out, but the fact that the monochrome blue is brighter than the main scan kind of confuses me a little :P Just me lol.

Nice work!

Signature
Misa|Virtuoso and Legend of W.A.R - UA|Most coordinated Legion of W.A.R
MINITOKYO-WIDE KNOCKOUT WALLING COMP: LAUNCHES MARCH 2010. ONE WINNER. ONE PRIZE.
ADD ME TO YOUR FRIENDS <3

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.