Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 I'm having problems submitting a wallpaper - Minitokyo

I'm having problems submitting a wallpaper

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 8 total items

When I click the Submit Wallpaper tab, it takes me to the Submit Step 1 page and when I select the letter for the category, the other tab with the anime names does not pop up for me to choose from. I've tried in both Firefox, and IE and I tried a different computer. The "or" selection doesn't have the cat I'm looking for, so I'm not sure what I should do.

I also have the same problem. Because of that I then submitted it under the creator's category. But strangely now the gallery item has both the creator and title category blanked (just as in doujinshi items). o_0

In addition, here is the URL:

Into The Deep Forest by kitamurazv

Same problem here :(

yes, i'm have same problem, me with submitting scan :(

Tama-Neko

Tama-Neko

Invisible

You can always try navigating to the series category home page and submitting through the left-hand menu on the category page. I think this automatically enters the series category in the submission page; from there you just put in the rest of the info.

^Thank you, that worked :) . I had no clue about that, so that was very helpful. Thanks again :) .

Tama-Neko

Tama-Neko

Invisible

You can submit original content directly into the "original" category: http://browse.minitokyo.net/311/original/

Hi, your message don't help me because I want submit a new serie... or must a new character.. ¬¬
I search for H -> Himura and K for Kenshin... But nothing. And when I choose "original", the page said error...

merged: 10-15-2008 ~ 11:26pm
Ok I found my mistake... I don't see the R XD
But now I search how change the size off the picture... ¬¬

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.