Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 new girl here! XD - Minitokyo

new girl here! XD

page 1 of 1 13 total items

hi! i'm new here! just presenting myself... well... my real name is cristina &... :sweat: i love anime n.n and reading & cofee... i'm not good presentations... ^_^' my favorite anime is nana and my favorite manga is zettai kareshi... i'm a really layzy person, so i'll just leave this introduction like this... ^_^'

TreeFarieAaliyah

TreeFarieAaliyah

Midnight Princess

Welcome to Minitokyo riiku! (heh heh, I love that name!) If you ever need help, just ask me...although lately I am super busy with school and have tons and tons of stuff to answer...but yeah...if I don't answer you quickly, don't worry, I will! :)

merged: 02-26-2008 ~ 10:51pm
wow...my friend loves nana too...

"Everyone hears what you say. Friends listen to what you say. Best friends listen to what you don't say."

hi welcome aboard MT enjoy your stay :)
greets

hi riku! iv bin a meber for a while but i havnt done much cuz of school. >.< my favorite mangas are D.N.Angel and Naruto. My favorite games are fire emblem ff7 and tales of symphonia. eventualy im gona post some of my drawings but im not shure exactly when :sweat: my names eddie if you need anyone to talk to im here most of the time... hope we can be good friends!

yeah.Good girl are always welcome here :D

Hey awesome i love nana! Fav chara is Reira..
Welcome btw =D! I hope u keep entertained!
Mmm im Aimi, umm yeahhhh if ur bored come talk to me :P! Kk have fun

\(^o^)/

erm....there no nid to be stress just relax
but dat presentations is quite good
is very nice meet u
welcome to MT enjoy ur self here
ur girl n y ur name is riku?
isn't it a boy name?
nevermind is better to know u more
hope we still can chat nextime

Welcome to MT riiku :] I love Nana as well :D espcially the movies!

BlackSponge

The master of yuri and RPGs

Nice and simple intro.
Kudos to ya, fellow NANA fan!
See ya around ma'am

We are all born and look different, but one thing makes us equal, our admiration of Japanese animation and comics.
Live life the way you want to live it.
GOD bless you all and I wish you all a happy life.

Aiira

Linguistics

Aiira

SOON..

hello there..welcome to MT
anyways I hope you will have a fun time in here ^_^
anyways please take your time and read support section of MT..

once again I hope you'll have fun and WELCOME TO MT ^_^

Signature
CHERISH yesterday
DREAM tomorrow
LIVE today

irrashaimase
welcome aboard
in the anime express

hi hew girl, like you way your intro was :D

actually... riiku is the name of the principal character of ai yazawa's Zettai Kareshi (it's a girl...) and my fav nana character is also reira!

page 1 of 1 13 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.