Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 COmbine your Windows and Macintosh into one Computer! - Minitokyo

COmbine your Windows and Macintosh into one Computer!

page 1 of 1 16 total items

minamiyukihimenonaka

minamiyukihimenonaka

taken account!

Nowadays, OS are the main soft-elements in your computer. Platform which you use will influence your computer performance and system environtments. PC have released Windows Vista, and already improve security state, pleasant GUI, and more reliable than earlier version of windows, such Windows XP. In XP, spyware and malware can infected your system easily which cause your important document lost, even microsoft have released Service Pack 3 for XP, that's not resolve the problem. Honestly, not all software compatible with Windows Vista, and need high-end hardware to optimize it performance. Different with Microsoft, Apple more user friendly now since they released Mac-Intel, In other words, you can install Mac OS in normal PC, surely without G4 processor,and obtain Tiger OS X. You don't need additional hardware to install it, just 512mb ram,compatibatible graphic-sound card, free space 20 gb(larger than vista requirements). 1280x1024 res. with 32bit color, and Intel Processor (pentium 4,amd, Xeon, core2duo, and also support core2extreme). You'll have special extras too, that's Darwin-emulator, which make your PC application works in Mac. As graphic-designer,i'll have to install Adobe Creative Suite3, which need great requirements. So if you don't want lose your windows, you can install multi-os without affected your system crash, during you install each OS in each hardisk. At least, you have Windows and Mac in one computer. Wanna try? That's excited, very great for Mac lovers but don't have enought money to buy it.

going lower surpass the higher.

While the new Macs are based on Intel processors it does not mean you can get yourself a
legal copy of Mac OS X and install it, the software is still hardware tied.
Similar to a recovery disc, it first looks for that unique hardware, if it finds it then it will continue if not then the process will halt. There is a way to do it but since it involves violating MT's policy then it's best not to provide links or sources on it.

As for running on a Multi-OS environment you can try VMs (virtual machines).
Parallels
Microsoft

Signature

For me, using mac is a bit confusing. It's because i always use xp on my computer. Mac is a good os but it needs a more time to understand and more requirement to use.

Running windows on a mac...

best thing you can do for yourself

get bootcamp and press alt while starting up your comp. Then you can choose to run in mac osx or windows (which ever version you installed on your mac)

not good! DONT DO IT! screws up ur system

does NOT (... if you do it right :P)

many have tried and many have succeeded.

Really, But i think it is a waste of system resources

damn it why combine? if u buy a mac u buy it coz u want it for it's qualities. and windows decrees that.. if you want windows get a different computer

Its all a matter of opinion

I personally like the way Microsoft "lays things out" in Windows and so I would be able to have the specs and quality of a Mac with the layout of Microsoft.

Anyways, your computer will still start up in Mac OSX since it is your default OSX, its only if you press Alt while starting up that you will have the option to start up your Mac in Windows

Why the big deal?

merged: 03-04-2010 ~ 04:27am

Quote by dchandamn it why combine? if u buy a mac u buy it coz u want it for it's qualities. and windows decrees that.. if you want windows get a different computer

It doesn't really "decrees" the quality of a mac... A mac will still be a mac whether or not you run windows. And why would I buy a different computer just to have Windows? I don't really understand...

Each one have their own requirement hardware so i don't think combine those two in one is the good idea.

:(
maybe it's just me who has this preference

I prefer to combine GNU/Linux and Windows.

Mene, mene, tekel, parsin

I prefer to combine GNU y ws

I would wanna try MAC on pc, if I like it then I will buy it. If not too bad then. At least I have a feel on how MAC feels like

Running windows on a mac...

running windows on mac too :D

page 1 of 1 16 total items

Back to Computers & Internet | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.