Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Gundam UC Wallpaper - Minitokyo

Gundam UC Wallpaper

page 1 of 1 1 total item

FrostyWolf359

FrostyWolf359

Fire is fr33....

I've just played around in paint shop pro, and was wondering if this wallpaper is good enough and of high enough quality to upload in the main section of this site. I didnt do too much to modify the orginal scan (found here: War in the Pocket by SHELLHEAD ). I've always loved this pic, but it bothered me that Bernie was looking away from Chris, so I moved him over to the left of the wallpaper (and I made this a widescreen wallpaper in celebration of my new 19" wide LCD). I had to draw and texture the back of Bernie's head coz Chris is covering that part of it in the scan, and I had to remove Bernie from the bottom right of the wallpaper. I then made the centre logo and metal texture from scratch. Let me know what you think. Link to wallpaper below:

http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p38/FrostyWolf359/AnimeArt/Gundam0080Widescreen-2.jpg

Everything rotates anti-clockwise except clocks and Venus.

page 1 of 1 1 total item

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.