Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 The mysteries Planet Nibiru (4 years remains)? - Minitokyo

The mysteries Planet Nibiru (4 years remains)?

page 1 of 1 12 total items

bloodD

bloodD

The Darkness King

Visit the link...

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=U-3RLx_4Y5Y

Uhm...

Yes. I've heard about this before... it was first named "Nemesis". I've also read about theories that Venus and Mars interchanged orbits not so long ago, because it was recorded by the first cultures on Earth (Venus has always represented the devil, because it seems to be falling when other stars rise, but tha's an optical illusion)... And also the mistery of the Cambriam mega-extinction. Mayan calendary stops at 2012, but never tells why... It would (could) be believeable, but...

1. A space station to aliens? o_0* A pinhead skull? From where? If we have made contact, maybe we can ask them for help... No, wait... what I'm saying?

2. When two stars are as closed as our Sun and Niribu's appear to be, they often orbit each other, which doesn't seem to be the case... also, they are of similar age, and a brown star is a dying old star. Our sun is in its mid-age. Also, twin stars systems are not supposed to be life-fiendly... And we exist. And the aliens? How they survive with a star that no longer heats?

3. If we're not supposed to see this until 2009... How comes it appears in the pictures... and so close to the sun? Not even our system's planets can be seem next to the sun.

4. Anyway, if it happens... what are we supposed to do? How is the U.S. goverment going to save "the worthy". Where's a safe place to hide from a cosmic clatacism?

5. If it happens, I'll say a pray and continue my normal life.

6. Isn't this story from the 70's movie "When worlds collide"?

bloodD

bloodD

The Darkness King

You need to be in the South Pole to see it and yes you are very right the best thing is to continue living as a human until when it happens, However I will insure you that is a most definite. There are too many people that have been informed by this and speak of the same thing, so it must be real.

And believe me we have had contacts with Aliens beyond what you imagine

...a death star! i've been searching all my life for a death star!
{frankly, my dear, i don't give a damn}

Apparently such stories have been circulating for a while, and was also predicted to pass by in 2003. I have a link from nasa made in 2003 talking about this false event.
http://impact.arc.nasa.gov/news_detail.cfm?ID=125

bloodD

bloodD

The Darkness King

I am not suggesting that it is entirely true but it's to act or not, remember the story 'The Boy Who Cried Wolf', one of these conspiracies may prove true. The reason why Planet Nibiru sound more convincing is the proves and facts and this isnt the main event that will occur in 2012?

Hear is a link for you to consider about this Nibiru event. I dont expert you to read it all, but there are somethings that has been hidden for too long.

http://www.exopolitics.org/Report-ET%20Motivations-PF.htm

The reason that the guys facts on youtube seemed true, was that he kept saying that the information was from nasa, but I gave you a link that clearly states that that was a lie. This guy came up with false facts, or a very unreliable source. Its the same prediction that this made up planet was going to come into our solar system in 2003, and now the date has just moved to 2012. Why is it, that people want to believe in something that has no kind of real facts behind it, but they wont believe something that has the backing of almost all scientists in todays day and age such as Global Warming? There are no aliens coming to earth, it is almost impossible. First of all, they would have to know that there was life on our planet, even though light might takes a thousand years to reach them, then they would take just as long to get here, because nothing can go faster than the speed of light. Nothing, if you could, you would end of moving back in time, which creates quanderies, and would defy the laws of physics. They would also have to look out for space debry, and make sure that every moving object in trajectory would be clear for their long hunreds to thousands year journey, because I dont think any could anything could survive smashing into space debry at the speed of light, even if it were space dust. Not everything can be advanced upon, people seem to think that with enough time we could basicaly do anything with the universe that we wish, such as go back in time. Time doesnt always bring something forth. Now ecscuse me, Im going to get ready for my nightly alien rectal probe.

Does anyone remember an anime series called "The Princess of the 1,000 years"? (well, it's how it was named here in Mexico) The original title was Shin Taketori Monogatari Sennen Jouo... or something like that.

It's almost the same story.

Well, it is old anime. But I loved Yayoi.

bloodD

bloodD

The Darkness King

Quote by marfish14The reason that the guys facts on youtube seemed true, was that he kept saying that the information was from nasa, but I gave you a link that clearly states that that was a lie. This guy came up with false facts, or a very unreliable source. Its the same prediction that this made up planet was going to come into our solar system in 2003, and now the date has just moved to 2012. Why is it, that people want to believe in something that has no kind of real facts behind it, but they wont believe something that has the backing of almost all scientists in todays day and age such as Global Warming? There are no aliens coming to earth, it is almost impossible. First of all, they would have to know that there was life on our planet, even though light might takes a thousand years to reach them, then they would take just as long to get here, because nothing can go faster than the speed of light. Nothing, if you could, you would end of moving back in time, which creates quanderies, and would defy the laws of physics. They would also have to look out for space debry, and make sure that every moving object in trajectory would be clear for their long hunreds to thousands year journey, because I dont think any could anything could survive smashing into space debry at the speed of light, even if it were space dust. Not everything can be advanced upon, people seem to think that with enough time we could basicaly do anything with the universe that we wish, such as go back in time. Time doesnt always bring something forth. Now ecscuse me, Im going to get ready for my nightly alien rectal probe.

It seems that Nasa calculations was wrong at 2003 that doesnt mean 2012 is false, they are humans right so its normal to make a single error. These sources are not just made up there were all influenced by somewhere or someone. For instance, where did Nasa found they information? The Sumerians were an achiest race long before cavemen and they spoke of Nibiru and the other 11 planets in our solar system.

And for the extraterrestrial contacting us is more common than you consider, in fact we ourselves are aliens. We humans were by far not the first humans existing on earth and not the only in the universe.

merged: 03-27-2008 ~ 12:52am

Quote by mireya2Does anyone remember an anime series called "The Princess of the 1,000 years"? (well, it's how it was named here in Mexico) The original title was Shin Taketori Monogatari Sennen Jouo... or something like that.

It's almost the same story.

Well, it is old anime. But I loved Yayoi.

Well its obvious the anime was influenced by this story, we give these fantasy story writers too much credits.

It seems that Nasa calculations was wrong at 2003 that doesnt mean 2012 is false, they are humans right so its normal to make a single error. These sauces are not just made up there were all influenced by somewhere or someone. For instance, where did Nasa found they information? The Sumerians were an achiest race long before cavemen and they spoke of Nibiru and the other 11 planets in our solar system.

And for the extraterrestrial contacting us is more common than you consider, in fact we ourselves are aliens. We humans were by far not the first humans existing on earth and not the only in the universe.

-My god, where the heck do you get your information? The point was, Nasa did not produce that information. The guy, was bullshitting you. The closest star to our solar system, is Proxima Centari. It is 4.2 light year away. It takes 5.5 hours for light to reach pluto from the sun. This is the closest star to our solar system, do you think that a solar system could possibly be so close without our knowing? We are able to see pluto, which is a god forsaken little iceball out near the ends of our solar system, I think we could easily see something as large as jupiter if it were so close to ours. Now, even if this were possible for it to enter our solar system, how could it make it into our inner solar system and make it out again? Something with such gravitational force as a mass the size of jupiter, there is no possible way that it could come this close to the sun, and keep on its track. It would have to strike the sun, and the damage to earth if it were to ever come so close, would be apocalyptic. The planet would have been engulphed. There is no way that this situation would be possible. Now, the person says that this jupiter revolves around a brown dwarf, do you know what this implies? It means that the sun has been starved of energy/mass, so it has to burn deuterium and not hydrogen because its so damn starved. Now, if it has a much smaller sun than ours, how can it keep a giant star like jupiter, in its outer orbits? It makes no sense! This is some doomsday crock that was made up like the 2000 technology apocalypse. As well, if Nasa makes predictions that are off by about 9 years, I'd hate to know how the hell we made it to the moon and back with those kinds of terrible predictions. As for the sumerians and extraterrestrial stuff, go talk to some real scientists and historians and not sci-fi sceptics and get the real story about what going on in the world.

Ganjamus

Ganjamus

Insanity's Asylum

Nibiru is becoming common knowledge now... there's a really good 5 part series on youtube (look up surviving planet X) that explains everything about Nibiru. Why it can't be seen, historical evidence to it's existence, what to do when it gets here, etc. Nibiru is in fact real and it has already passed by Earth dozens of times. It's highly elliptical orbit makes it so that it moves outside and then back into our solar system every 3600 years (this is an estimate for it's been 3606 years since it's last "visit"). In fact, the Mayans disappeared mysteriously 3600 years ago didn't they? How could an entire civilization suddenly disappear? Something catastrophic MUST have happened. It might also explain such things as the extinction of the dinosaurs and the last ice age. Things like this don't just happen. There has to be some kind of external source.

Signature in violation of the Signature Guidelines
^ In rememberance of the great siggy Milkiyo made me...

IronSerpent

Evanescence...

Uh... The Mayan civilization was established c.1800 BCE, and there were natives of the land for several thousand years before that (with some estimates putting the nomadic tribes the Mayans are believed to have descended from there as early as c.10,000 BCE).

So no, they Mayans didn't disappear 3600 years ago, their first cities were founded about 3800 years ago.
The Mayan civilization did not actually even come to its full strength until after the beginning of the Common Era, and they did not vanish until some time after 800 CE, fewer than 1200 years ago.

And... their disappearance isn't exactly "mysterious" considering there have been quite a few discoveries in the past few years (many citing issues where their civilization just wasn't scalable for their size, and they ended up starving, aided by drought and, consequently, famine). Of course, foreign invasion and anarchy (due to loss of faith in their leaders when their gods proved incapable of aiding them).

Please do a little more research before you state something, would you? Even Wikipedia would be a decent place to start, though their External Links section is by far a better place to start.

Calling a sword by a pretty name is no more than adding perfume to poison.

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Back to Religion & Science | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.