Fushigi Yuugi Group - Endless Story Banner Competition

Group announcement by

page 1 of 1 3 total items

auraderecca

auraderecca

-//*Ms.J

Cancel

Hi there, to all members of the Fushigi Yuugi Fanclub Group!

Well, as you can see we are are in need of some change in our community. So well, first up would of course be a great change in our banner here. I have no idea why we didn't even have a banner, but well all this is going to change!

This competition would be concentrating on making a nice banner for the group page as well as advertisments and recruitment purposes. But besides all these, it is in line with our group celebrating, as we have finally reach 100< members! *BANZAI*

I hope that all of us would participate actively. Of course, i know you guys may be busy because of school or work. But no worries, this competition would last about 3 weeks so you guys can have some time to make the Banners.

There is a THEME - Endless Story, and the banners should be in sync with it. This was basically chosen cause FY is based on a neverending cycle or trials of bravery, power, friendship and most of all love. Banners should reflect on the wonderfull story of FY be it any of the four gods, seishi's, love, war or enimity..etc (As long as it has something to do with the characters in this endless story.)

The results of the competition would be announced approx 1 week after the clousure of the competition. There would be prizes for the winners and also recognition for those outstanding entries. (They are not decided yet, be well... it should be something nice).

Details:

Genre of Competition: Making a BANNER.
Date: 05th April 2008 - 30th April 2008 (Approx. 3 Weeks)
No of Entries Per Person: Max. 3
Size of banners: 350x70
Types: GIF/ JPEG (Rules of MT)
Theme: Endless Story

How to Submit Entries:

Either, OR...

1. PM <a href="http://auraderecca.minitokyo.net/">Auraderecca</a>
2. Post in thread/group guestbook.

Screen shots of the entries may be posted on the group page for others to view and maybe even vote for their fav (Unconfirmed), after the competition has closed.

All in all, we hope that you'll will participate! =)
Hope to see some entries soon. (Members are urged to post!)

If there are more ENQUIRIES, you can post in the Guestbook or PM Auraderecca! Sorry if there are any unclear parts!

Danielly

Danielly

Crucify my Love...

Cancel

my entry just to make things clear hehe

http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t86/Pretty-Sami-Chan/fy_fc.gif

Signature

auraderecca

auraderecca

-//*Ms.J

Cancel

THanks for the entry! =) Hope to see more soon!

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.