Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Media Room: Spring Awakening - Minitokyo

Media Room: Spring Awakening

Group announcement by Yaoi-Heaven

page 1 of 1 12 total items

http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n67/pinklotus89/Media%20Room%20-%20Spring%20Awakening/49a.jpg

INFO
- click on title to watch the film and the get summary provided by the site.

http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n67/pinklotus89/Media%20Room%20-%20Spring%20Awakening/th_BoysLove.jpg

Boys Love
- rating: R
- (stay away from the comments on the right panel because it totally spoils the ending)

Yoshikazu Kotani as Taishin Mamiya
Takumi Saito as Noeru Kisaragi
Hiroya Matsumoto - Chidori Furumura

personal opinion: I like the realism of this movie. It's not your typical yaoi story. It's a more in depth look into the character's emotions and struggles when it comes to love. I feel very sympathetic for Mamiya in the beginning because he got molested, so in the after math, as an audience, you get to see his frustration, anger, and pain. Noeru is a very complex character. He is sensual and open when he wants to lure you into his bed chamber. But he doesn't let you get into his heart. Yet, Mamiya is able to transform him with a promise that held their bond together. The scene that left a VERY big impression on me was the part with the rape. It can be hard to watch at times because it was very realistic. But it's a dark side that's not shown on tv or many yaoi stories. It's a great story about the truth of love; it's full of pain, jealousy, madness, happiness, hope, promises, etc.

There is a Boys Love theater version (or what I consider Boys Love 2) out already. But no subs yet, so when it do come out, I'll let you guys know.

http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n67/pinklotus89/Media%20Room%20-%20Spring%20Awakening/th_Sukitomo.jpg

Sukitomo
(alt link)
- rating: G
- (fast forward through the end credits because they show what happened after the match)

Takumi Saito as Tomokazu
Hiroki Aiba as Yoshiku

personal opinion: A lot of jealousy and battling in this one. lols. Masaki's brother complex for her brother, Tomokazu startled me a bit in the beginning because she IS SERIOUS! Yoshiku is their neighbor who is a very close friend with Tomokazu. He would always and only take Tomo's pictures. It's very obvious that the two like Tomo. But I guess Tomokazu is either too dense or he only have boxing on his mind because he doesn't realize their feelings at all. The story is cute and sweet. It makes you smile at the end. You really get to see the tough side of Takumi Saito.

http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n67/pinklotus89/Media%20Room%20-%20Spring%20Awakening/th_Itsukanokimie.jpg

Itsuka no kimi e
rating: G-PG13

Takumi Saitoh as Noboru and Ryu
Ryunosuke Kawai as Hayasa Kouhei

personal opinion: I LOVE this one. I had A LOT of laughs while watching it. The story is VERY unpredictable and original. I love Takumi Saitoh's performance in this one because he plays two very different roles. I like the way how the stories builds up to the climax, it was very well done. It's a very psychological story that leaves you wondering at the end. Did Hayasa fall in love with Noboru or Ryu? I was kinda hoping for a threesome (los), but all I got was a smooch (T.T). But that's just the little things in the movie because you will get drown into the story and the characters development. A MUST WATCH. The best of the three.

Final Thought
I didn't know who Takumi Saitoh was until I saw these films. I like the fact that he targeted different roles in each of the movies. He can be such a cutie sometimes with his smile. But man, can he be hot, especially in Boys Love (the scene where he made a greek half shoulder grown out of bed sheets made my mouth drop to the floor, lols.) Yoshikazu Kotani is just such a geek, lols, he is too adorable, it makes me want to attack him as well. lols. Out of the three, the one that left the most deep impression have to be Boys Love because it's a hit of reality. At the same time, through the whole movie, they incorporated lot of beautiful love quotes. It's definitely a very serous film about love. In contrast, Itsuka-no-kimi-e has A LOT of humor. There are a lot of sweet and heart warming scenes that makes you laugh out loud. But at the same time, it has a deep plot that gets unraveled as it reaches the climax. Finally Sukitomo is a much more based on friendship and sibling relationships. I like the subjects it targets. 3 completely different films with 1 thing in comment, love. I enjoyed them a lot, so please give them a try.

Links

Takumi Saitoh's Official Website
Yoshikazu Kotani's Official Website
Hiroki Aiba's Official Website

After Note

Found another site with a list of boy love movies. So expect more of these. ^^
my next film is called, "Bangkok Love Story" The pics at the bottoms will cause severe nosebleed

Wish you can forgive your yesterdays
Wish you can love your tomorrows

sailorchiron

sailorchiron

Memories of Eliteness

Your unending quest for yaoi goodness never ceases to amaze me. YAOI MOVIE DOWNLOADS? I love you.

Ripping walls? You're headed to Banned-ville.
Signature Image

Sakura-Dust

Sakura-Dust

puppies that bite

Gotta watch *q*

Signature

Oriya

Oriya

example@www.com

how can I get them...? *ties to stop nosebleed*

Signature

kashikosa

kashikosa

~Perfect in my own way~

I've already seen BoysLove *Gyaah TakumiSaito*, so thanks, but I'm definitely seeing the other two since it's that awesome actor (okay, I'm a fangirl, so kill me)

founder of: Vectory
Signature

One should never expect less from Lady-Lotus XD Thanks for the share!

ladestiny92

ladestiny92

We can protect each other

I'm a yaoi fan but I've never watch a yaoi drama before...(only read yaoi manga and watch yaoi anime)^^
I'll watch those drama as soon as possible...*stare with starry eyes*

Please join various~ANME~fanfics group...^^,

LilLaoRyo704

LilLaoRyo704

[????????]

OMFG its AIBA From the Prince Of Tennis Musical xD

Asucaga:CGK:.Hack:Host Club:G00-D:BWTB:KHO
Signature ImageLatest Wall -> Woodpecker
Latest Vector -> Luke & Asch

justsomeone

justsomeone

Nameless

You are a God*bows down and kisses hand*thank you!

KuroiTsubasa

"Tenshi Mieru sa...."

thanks!
i found out wo new mivies ^^
where can i get Itsuka no Kimi E?

Ore-sama no Bigi no Yoina

OMG!

Really wanna watch the?! XD

Thanks for sharing~!

"Giving up doesn't always mean you're weak. It just means that you are strong enough to let go."

just click on the titles to watch the film guys!

Wish you can forgive your yesterdays
Wish you can love your tomorrows

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.