Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Mario Kart Wii Discussion - Minitokyo

Mario Kart Wii Discussion

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Rayl

Rayl

~MAKAISENKI~

Well for Japan and Europe Mario Kart is indeed out and i shall be purchasing my copy today if all goes well.

http://www.mariokartwii.com/showthread.php?t=938 - Information Thread

http://www.mariokartwii.com/showthread.php?t=3299 - Spoiler Information thread

Looks good right? I can't wait to get online and race with some of the best that the country and then the world has to offer =D

Signature Image

shoujoboy

shoujoboy

Launching shoujoboy 2.0

I just can't find myself getting excited about anything on the Wii. I bought one about a year ago, and sold it about 6 months afterwards. Everything just seems so gimmicky. I imagine I'll buy one again in the future since I want to play a game like No More Heroes, but I'll treat it like I did the Gamecube; buy once everybody gets tired of it.

Don't get me wrong, Mario Kart has always been a pretty fun game, as I imagine this one will be too. But I just can't get excited about it. And is it just me, or has Nintendo just about wasted all of their flagship titles already?

Under construction. Who doesn't like plain text anyway?

AkikoHiramatsu

Murder....

Quote by shoujoboyI just can't find myself getting excited about anything on the Wii. I bought one about a year ago, and sold it about 6 months afterwards. Everything just seems so gimmicky. I imagine I'll buy one again in the future since I want to play a game like No More Heroes, but I'll treat it like I did the Gamecube; buy once everybody gets tired of it.

Don't get me wrong, Mario Kart has always been a pretty fun game, as I imagine this one will be too. But I just can't get excited about it. And is it just me, or has Nintendo just about wasted all of their flagship titles already?

No the Wii Was originally disgined for a more modern family and small fun kiddy type games for your expectations look foreword to Nindendo's next project

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Games | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.