Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Crisis Core : DMW - Minitokyo

Crisis Core : DMW

page 1 of 1 5 total items

whitefang

whitefang

Pirate Hunter

Aaaaargh.Someone please help me. i don't know how to get sephiroth and aerith last scene (DMW) even i use mastered octaslash and healing wave...... is there some sidequest i must do to get one of the scene?

if anyone knows about the scene please help me.... i want to get genji armor in order to defeat minerva.... T_T

oh yeah. if someone get 100% sephiroth or aerith DMW or both of them. can please describe the scene please..... thank you very much

Signature

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

If you've been doing the side missions, then you should be able to get them.

Gamefaqs.com is also a great place to check out for exact tips on how to get what you're looking for as well =P.

Signature Image

shoujoboy

shoujoboy

Launching shoujoboy 2.0

Much like anything with that damndable DMW, it's all based on luck. Personally Genesis and Cloud were the two to finish last with me. Just take those two mastered DMW materia and find a place to just wait it out, as much as that sucks. I ended up getting my last Genesis scene at about 90% mission completion.

Under construction. Who doesn't like plain text anyway?

oudorobou

oudorobou

Nammy

i just kept on fighting. the one mission where you fight the 1000 shinra troops would be the best place to get a lot dmw. a lot of time and easy opponents.

whitefang

whitefang

Pirate Hunter

jeeez....i already fight 100 shnira troops, and that`s bored........
i dont know either how to get that DMW... well, if you say based on luck then i will tried rise my luck to 255. i dont think that based on luck actually, because like cissnei in junon, if we just after hollander and dont met her, we dont get cissnei`s last DMW right,...... aarrrrgh i confuse will all of this i already finish up 99% mission. Pleaaaaasssssseeeeeee i need genji armor.... gamefaqs doesnt support about DMW scene. i already read it....

merged: 04-26-2008 ~ 09:27pm
Sorry i mean 1000 shinra troooppppsss. and i don't get anything

Signature

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Games | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.