Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Godchild Manga - Minitokyo

Godchild Manga

page 1 of 1 3 total items

HotaruZala

HotaruZala

Athrun's Precious Rose @->

Who Is Your Favorite Character or Characters in the Godchild Manga? Inquiring minds want to know. lol^^ Mine is Lord Cain the main character because he's totally gorgeous, clever, and a great detective...just like L in Deathnote. XD

"Even if you were to turn into one of a thousand wild roses in a field,I'm sure I could find you. You'd be the most beautiful one there, adorned with pearls of morning dew." - Cain to Meridianna (The Cain Saga Manga Vol.4 Part II)

I totally love the series as a whole. But as for characters... hm... For me, it's a toss-up between Oscar and Riff. I have no idea why I like Oscar so much, but he's such a character, you know? As for Riff... well, I think it's obvious why he's awesome!

infiniterising

infiniterising

Cosplay extraordinaire

I like Riff. So loyal and trustworthy... The perfect manservant. I'll leave it at that.

"Individuals who make their abodes in the vitreous edifices would be advised to refrain from catapulting petrous projectiles."

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.