Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Which top anime should be #1 - Minitokyo

Which top anime should be #1

Which top anime you choose to be #1?

Bleach
2 votes
Naruto
1 votes
Code Geass
1 votes
Tsubasa Chronicles
0 votes
Fullmetal Alchemist
2 votes
Inuyasha
0 votes

Only members can vote.

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

PPV10

PPV10

Random Scanner

Bleach of couse.

Anime is my LiFe!

Uttara

Uttara

Little Red Bat

Well, Bleach is great, and I'm currently rather obsessed with Tsubasa, but still, I think I'll put in my vote for Fullmetal Alchemist. :)

Not all those who wander are lost...

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

Please note that superlatives threads are HIGHLY discouraged because most often than not they are repeats of existing threads and don't foster much discussion (which is the point of forum threads in the first place.)

Members, please state your reasons WHY you believe the anime should be #1 or else this thread will be closed.

Signature Image

Bleach is the best!

shoujoboy

shoujoboy

Launching shoujoboy 2.0

Quote by fireflywishesMembers, please state your reasons WHY you believe the anime should be #1 or else this thread will be closed.

I'd say based on the comment that followed, people really don't read the posts in front of them.

Under construction. Who doesn't like plain text anyway?

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.