Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Fatal Frame 3 The Tormented - Minitokyo

Fatal Frame 3 The Tormented

page 1 of 1 3 total items

azyl12

azyl12

Raijin Thunderkeg

warning spoiler ahead!

I already finished the game and liked it!
But suddenly, I found out that there are two endings: normal and nightmare.
Just wanna ask if anyone knows:

1. How to finish nightmare mode? (What to do to finish it)
2. Is Kei really gonna die either way? :(

Tyvm, guys!

Break a heart...replace it for a new one but not the same one...

kawaiihime04

kawaiihime04

Fluffy Sesshy

hnap ka, sikat aman yang gme eh. mdming forums jan s tbi2
gud lck n lng s pghhnap- kya m yan ^_^

pg ntpoz m nytmare mode, gwin mung 2axon q, pretty please X3

Sometimes, the one who is good in taking care of other people is the same person who needs someone to take care of them.
>>>Mapu quote<<<

ArtificialRaindrop

ArtificialRaindrop

We're All Mad Here.

I think you probably should have marked part of your statement in as a spoiler, or at least mentioned the possibility of spoilers at the top of your statement :sweat:

This is the only game of the three where you can get the second ending on normal mode. You just can't get it until your second time through the game. Nightmare mode comes after hard mode and both are just the same exact game as normal with some tweaking on how hard the ghosts are (though there is a change at the end of Fatal Frame II with a boss after the "final" boss).

I don't remember the exact steps to getting the getting the second ending, but you should be able to find it if you look up an online walkthrough.

I thought it was a really good game, but then I loved all three of the Fatal Frame games :D I don't think you'll be disappointed if you go for the second ending in game 3. ;)

Signature ImageYou can't live without the fire, it's the heat that makes you strong ~ Within Temptation, "Iron"
KHDownloads <-- Butterfly Chaser referred!

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Games | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.