Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Dragonball Z Live Action Film (I am not kidding) - Minitokyo

Dragonball Z Live Action Film (I am not kidding)

page 1 of 1 16 total items

I don't know how many people know about this. I am shock. Should I be happy or mad. I don't know. When my friend told me about it. I was like... wtf...something like that....now is like what 1 AM. I suppose to be a sleep.

here the link for more info. I can not...I REPEAT I can not believe who playing.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dragonball_(film)
http://www.movieweb.com/movies/film/27/5527/summary.php

I don't want to sound races or anything. Goku is suppose to be Asian right? something like that....he does have black hair and his wife... if you were to see who playing his wife. You know what I mean.

I guess you can say I am not happy what-so-ever. Please gave me your input about it. Just as the title of thread "Dragonball Z live action movie" after know all this... will you still going to see it. As me, I love DBZ and that how I got in to anime. I just can't beleive they used him. him of all people. I think they should used a new person. a brand new faces.

Signature
Come and check out my group Neither-world for half-breed. or Gintama For yaoi stuff go to my Yaoi Channel Blog.

shoujoboy

shoujoboy

Launching shoujoboy 2.0

Oh I love that line of yours... "I don't want to sound races or anything." The sign of a non-racist is the inability to spell racist. Classic.

Anyway, I've known about this live action adaptaption for a long time actually. Little bits of info surface on every so often. I wasn't a huge DBZ fan but I'd say that I am so excited to see this movie... assuming it was still the year 2000. DBZ is way past it's heyday so it seems stupid to bring it out this long after the height of it's popularity. IF it ever comes out, it'll fizzle in the theater.

Under construction. Who doesn't like plain text anyway?

Mallory

Mallory

Gackt

AHAHAHAHA no way...this is the dumbest production since...well, just about every other stupid movie to come out of hollywood....what kind of cast is that? It seems like every movie that is coming out is either a rehash of a crappy idea, or just an old idea made live action. But who knows, dumber things have suceeded.

Seems like a hoax to be honest, I love Dragonball Z but why would hollywood bother?. It's been that long since DragonBall Z was in the mainstream alot of people have forgotten about it, and if hollywood were going to make a DragonBall Z movie then why would they use such a bad cast?

I hope the Dragon Ball Z movie is good. They better put a lot of special effects and with a whole alot of action. Cuz that is what Dragon Ball Z is action, things blowing up, super saiyans, and a lot of yelling oh ya. So if it does not have that well then it is no good. What cast are playin?

A smile will make the day better

Ganjamus

Ganjamus

Insanity's Asylum

I have no idea who these actors are -.-

Signature in violation of the Signature Guidelines
^ In rememberance of the great siggy Milkiyo made me...

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

yeah I've heard about this some time ago and found it slightly alarming, especially so since fox is carring it, but then we must all wait to see how this one turns out, fox hasn't had a dud in awhile now so this could be the one

BuBbLeS!

Signature

Rosencraft

Arbiter of the Shadows

This is no hoax. I've been following the path of this thing's development and I shudder at the thought of it. This movie is likely to be bad - very, very, bad! There just does not seem to be any way that you could make a live-action version of DBZ that does not completely fail to reinvoke any of the admiration once given to that show. It has been a long time since that show was on the air, but then again the video games have still been coming out every year. Who knows, the movie might succeed because no one might remember the anime well enough. I for one, especially considering teh cost of going to the theaters, don't intend to spend my good money to go see it; i'll wait to it shows up somewhere on basic cable.

BookOfTheShadows.com
bookoftheshadows.blogspot.com
www.fanfiction.net/u/4848661/

aikoh

Sexy tennis boys pwn ninja.

I don't feel that Dragonball will make a good film period. I was impressed with Transformers and charmed with Speed Racer. But Dragonball? I love this title as much as any shonen fan but I don't think that the story's deep enough to be anything other than a corny kung-fu action film - which I would actuallywant to see because that would be hilarious - and one of the reasons I was able to like Speed Racer was because it never took itself too seriously and I am afraid that this film is going to. I usually try not to pre-judge movies because of Harry Potter fans, who are not only impossible about the movies but are impossible about the movies before they've even seen them, but this is one adaptation that has me biting my fingernails. I'll still see it, though, because you never know what you like until you try it.

People have hope because they cannot see death standing behind them.

TheFlea

TheFlea

Theres too many of them!

Yeah thats all fake. The youtube video is a bunch of other movies chopped up to make a trailer. I think i seen transformers and deep impact in there.

Why save the world when you can have just as much fun destroying it?

Sulibres

Sulibres

Avert your eyes from the truth.

A more valid website for the dragonball movie:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1098327/

And to be honest, I'm not sure how they are going to get it to work.

Just look at Speed Racer.

Inversion988

Inversion988

....Revived?

one word, failure. simple as that. imagine how corny it would be for real actors to be screaming at the top of their lungs for 8 days straight, just to end up getting their ass kicked. it worked in the anime, but NOT in real life.

Signature Image

I forgot to mention they already DBZ live version. I seen it. It very good and funny. I just can't see American Hollywood doing DBZ is hard to see them in it. I prefer Asian.

Signature
Come and check out my group Neither-world for half-breed. or Gintama For yaoi stuff go to my Yaoi Channel Blog.

Quote by kayo04I forgot to mention they already DBZ live version. I seen it. It very good and funny. I just can't see American Hollywood doing DBZ is hard to see them in it. I prefer Asian.

i agree. shouldn't Goku be played by someone who's asian? i mean i'm trying really hard to imagine Goku as some other race, but i can't. i'm prtty sure this movie's going to be crappy.

as long as there gonna be BEST SPECIAL EFFECTS like shooting kamehame into mountain and destroying it or final flash into city bombing it , then i'm going to see it BUT if all movie about talking drama love etc. then it belongs to UWE BOLL collection.

i think it's better in CG than a Live action -_-

merged: 06-17-2008 ~ 04:18am
i've seen the teaser poster... i don't think it's cool -_-

page 1 of 1 16 total items

Back to New Releases & Licensing | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.