Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 The most charming vampire - Minitokyo

The most charming vampire

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 32 total items

lacus21

lacus21

~Marked::.

hmm..... well the title says it all....
it really hard to decide the night class is just so..... Handsome!

Well in my opinion it would be kaname kuran..... second will betakuma ichijo!

shoujoboy

shoujoboy

Launching shoujoboy 2.0

You may want to encourage people to actually discuss why it's their favorites, along with explaining why the ones you chose are yours. Otherwise it's a list thread and you may find it closed. Just some friendly advice.

Under construction. Who doesn't like plain text anyway?

Hmm, most charming.
SInce im a type-moon fan then ill choose Arcueid.
Shes cute, carefree, kind.

Abel Nightroad from Trinity Blood.
I mean I'm a guy but I find him to be charming. Besides, ladies love him.

ITZ ALL GOOD YO.

sennoskinner12

sennoskinner12

Silent Otome

Alucard from Hellsing!

Alucard (Hellsing) - I know that he's totally crazy and true maniac, but throughout the series you can feel something good and just in him despite of his devious personality. I find this duality very attractive.

Ion (Trinity Blood) - He's simply cute! He's mature -because of his age- and innocent all at the same time. His character development and drastic personality change are very admiring.

Solomon (Blood+) - Heh...I know he's not a vampire, but he does feed from blood. I don't see any reason to explain why he's handsome. I dare to say he's a type of guy that every girl desires in her fantasies. He's handsome and real gentleman. Moreover he's got brain in his head. He judges fairly and takes the right course once he finds it.

Daemoro

Daemoro

Charatouille or Bust

Moka Akashiya (Rosario x Vampire, she's the vampire equivalent of Maya from Tenjho Tenge)
Hazuki/Luna (Moon Phase, she's just too damn adorable)

According to my calculations, your problem doesn't exist.

Oh, and mostly anti-celeb/anti-Hollywood/anti-commercial since 1978

priincess

priincess

?doing fun

Kaname too XD

Signature

Vampire Knight --> all of main characters from night class and Zero Kiryuu

Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles --> Fai D. Flourite (human --> vampire), Kamui, and Subaru

rizaroy

rizaroy

lotica dream

kaname and zero from Vampire Knight ! ^^ but it's true subaru and Kamui are si great too.

Signature
French-Tribu ~ Fullmetal-alchemist-fans ~ Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles Fan

Ne laissons pas nos larmes couler. C'est la victoire du coeur sur le corps. Car pour nous, cette chose qu'on appelle le coeur est la preuve que notre existence est superflue...

redangel6112

redangel6112

DozoYorishiku (Nice to meet you)

Kaname and Zero from Vampire knight.
Kamui from Tsubasa. haha XD

Moka Akashiya

pandemonium91

Retired Moderator, Tagger

pandemonium91

I'd have to go with D from Vampire Hunter D: Bloodlust :) I know some might think it's a weird choice but I like the fact that he doesn't talk much and lets his fighting skills do that for him :nya: Plus he's got a totally badass attitude XD
Alucard's not a bad choice either, I love his insanity!
As for Kaname, I haven't made up my mind yet. I can't say I like him or hate him, I'm indifferent.

If you can't handle me at my best, then you don't deserve me at my worst!

the most charming vampire would have to be Kaname Kuran for sure. if it wasn't then i don't who else. my second choice would be Jiro from Black Blood Brothers.

i forget the name but the anime tittle is lunar legend tsukihime

Kaname from VK! He's just so.... I don't even know. There's just something about him that makes girls swoon! Zero is a close second, but he's kind of stand-off-ish so it makes him less attractive to me.

But! my all time favorite is the earl from TB. He's so cute and I love him with Ester. ^_^ He's the best!

Syukaxa

Syukaxa

Arr.

Quote: "Solomon (Blood+) - Heh...I know he's not a vampire, but he does feed from blood. I don't see any reason to explain why he's handsome. I dare to say he's a type of guy that every girl desires in her fantasies. He's handsome and real gentleman. Moreover he's got brain in his head. He judges fairly and takes the right course once he finds it."

Ah, I agree with you fully. ^^ First time I saw Solomon my heart started beating really fast. x3 Of course, that was back when I was young and naive and would actually fall for anime characters. (Kinda pathetic, I know. xD;) I still love him though. <3 If only real guys were like him. . . Haha, I can only wish.

Spoiler (show)

I almost cried when he died, and that's saying something. I hardly ever cry over anime. . . *sighs* I have to say, I still miss him terribly. ;_; I didn't think he deserved to die like that.

alucard coz he is too appealing and all vampires from vampira knight are also too good.

Kain senpai from Vampire Knight^_^he is so wow and cool just lovely, you just must love him, so sexy! *schwearm*

Digi-Charat-Princess

Digi-Charat-Princess

Im your DiGi princess!!

kaname kuran

Signature Image

kumiho

kumiho

every artist was 1st an amateur

hm...it's hard to decide

Abel Nightroad (Trinity Blood)
Jiru (Black Blood Brother)
i like those two ^O^

Signature
"pictures are beautiful, they can entrap beauty forever"

Hizaki from moon phase.

Dreamsprite

Dreamsprite

Leaf Village Shinobi

Kaname Kuran!

Lunariha

Lunariha

Glitter~♥

ZERO KIRYUU from Vampire Knight and EDWARD CULLEN from Twilight >_<
ok, so they're humans-turned-vampires ^_^'

But if u want purebloods, then I'd pick Senri Shiki XD

Signature
My Latest Artworks: Just Realized and My #7

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 32 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.