Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Writing collaboration anyone? - Minitokyo

Writing collaboration anyone?

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Tenko-san

Tenko-san

The Destiny Warrior

Just wondering is there anyone in MT forum that would like to do a writing/story collaboration?
Something like a detailed roleplaying that has a storyline, detailed descriptions, paragraphs dialogue and etc. A roleplay with different characters to build up a story.

I'll be honest, it's the weekend and I've done pretty much everything that I like and now I'm bored so this idea pop into my head. I'm in a writing mood despite the fact I have had writer's block for sometime and wish to break out of it. I guess I'm looking for inspiration and ALOT of motivation.

I haven't got a story plot in mind but if there are members that are interested maybe we can work something out via pm and start building from there. I have a story in here somewhere (check Userpage) and it'll give you an impression of what I write but it's mainly action, drama, romance stuff.

Any questions feel to to ask.

It's just a thought, thanks anyways.

Edit: Since I have two people interested, I need 1 - 2 more before I'll come up with a story and get this collaboration going.

Takeru623

Takeru623

Haruhiist

I might be interested.

Sulibres

Sulibres

Avert your eyes from the truth.

I'm in if you need somebody for pseudo-historical details and political structures of a society.

Fyoren

Fyoren

The Sapient Serpent

Wow, so this was a week ago.

Regardless, I'm very interested, if you are still looking.

Tenko-san

Tenko-san

The Destiny Warrior

Hey everyone,

This idea is still up and I haven't done much progress on figuring out what the storyline is, but I'm hoping for more people to join so we can come up with a good decent story, genre and etc as a group.

I'll contact those who are interested when there is enough people and we'll start then. But for now, still in need of more people.

Have a nice day, yo.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Hobbies & Sports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.