Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Monochrome Factor.. - Minitokyo

Monochrome Factor..

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Jei-sama

Jei-sama

Is made of Soy Beans

Anyone else seen it? I personally have fallen in love with it. I love the concept, and the story line. Not to mention the Shounen-Ai theme.

IcyBlade

IcyBlade

eXceed Master

of course!

it's one of the best anime this season(for me)

Signature
Ready to shootout! eXceed!
-Rain Lindwurm-

Where to buy it?

merged: 05-22-2008 ~ 05:06am
Where to buy it?

I like it a lot too, i bought the manga and weird enough although the anime is shounen-ai the manga is action. There is some similarities but lots of differences.
I heard its a 13 episodes serie, anyone can confirm that? Because i wished there was more to it, hard to say since 5th volume just came out in Japan in march and as i said, pretty different D: *And ep6 taking forever to be subbed, thank god for raws*

Jei-sama

Jei-sama

Is made of Soy Beans

Quote by LitschiiWhere to buy it?

merged: 05-22-2008 ~ 05:06am
Where to buy it?

You can buy the dvd's at yesasia.com but they are in Traditional Chinese, un subtitled, and the wrong region code for American dvd players, and other electronics. The anime, as for as i know, has not been translated as of yet by someone other then fans.

Quote by karayaI like it a lot too, i bought the manga and weird enough although the anime is shounen-ai the manga is action. There is some similarities but lots of differences.
I heard its a 13 episodes serie, anyone can confirm that? Because i wished there was more to it, hard to say since 5th volume just came out in Japan in march and as i said, pretty different D: *And ep6 taking forever to be subbed, thank god for raws*

yeah it's only 13, sadly enough. Where did you get the manga? I've been wanting to look into it?

Yeah why it's only 13

hellooo36

hellooo36

supergirl

well, now it's a 24 episodes anime; that's a good thing to hear, because i've really taken interest in it.

It's hard to always smile and wave and say "Hello!"

I've finished watching it ... it's alright, not in love with it but its not bad. I especially do not like the ending of the anime though >____<

I am going to go read the manga eventually XD

(before anyone asks, I watched it in Chinese subbed. The English subbed is not even halfway yet.)

i love this anime also. One of the better one. In fact i like this much more than the manga.

i wanted to watch this anime and maybe I will..
I like its graphic and also the story :P

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to New Releases & Licensing | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.