Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 what's with the ending? - Minitokyo

what's with the ending?

Tagged under H2O ~ Footprints in the Sand ~

page 1 of 1 4 total items

wiwin

I love anime!!

can someone please help me understand fully the ending of this anime(H2O ~FOOTPRINTS IN THE SAND~)?
did hayami-chan died? was she revived?
who's baby showed up? :sweat:
please help me....[spoiler]

the BeSt

Northy

Northy

Guys are human as well.

It would help if you mentioned WHICH anime you were talking about, preferably in the thread title. Since I have no idea who Hayami-chan is, I guess I'm out.

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Indeed it would be most beneficial in your quest for answers if you explained what series it is your are referencing from. Simply stating a characters name from one series does not help. It's rather vague and won't get you the answers you seek.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

ASH-Hikari

ASH-Hikari

I miss you MT <3

I'm guessing you're talking about H2O ~Footprints in the Sand~?
If so, I'm not sure what happened with Hayami-chan. She's either a spirit like Otoha, or Otoha brought her back to life somehow...
I think it was supposed to be left up to the viewer's imagination.
The only baby I remember at the end was Hamaji's baby (I think the mother's name was Maki).

Signature

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.