Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Zombies! - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Ever thought of what you would do when those zombie movies suddenly became reality? You are the only one left, alive and human in the world.

My plan involves arming myself with firearms such as shotguns, assault rifles, handguns, a bag of ammuntion, and a couple of explosives. After, I would get on the roof of my house via a ladder and take the ladder up with me, then start blasting away. When my supply finally runs out, I'd jump right into a huge crowd of zombies and then pull the pin of one of the grenades on my chest. At least I can go out with style.

Screw trying to survive or even trying to escape to another place or country coz it's every f*****g corpse on every planet trying to bite your ass off.

So, what's your Z-Day plan?

ShadowN1NJ4

ShadowN1NJ4

Anime rules, nuff said

You've seen Shaun of the Dead haven't you ^^ I watched it yesterday. Hmm a Z-Day plan, it would depend on what the zombies are like.

If they were like Shaun of the Dead then I'd arm myself with any weapons and sharp heavy objects I could find. Hang out on my roof with a deck chair and a freezer filled with food and pelt zombies while waiting for the armed forces to arrive and deal with them.

If it was Resident Evil style then it would be escape to the north or south pole. The virus in RE can't survive in extreme cold climates. If I couldn't escape then I'd probably just try and take out as many as possible before turning a gun on myself.

FinalFantasyFans
Signature
	ImageC:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\Todd\Applegeeks\PowerOn\Power on banner small.gif[/sigimg]

Sulibres

Sulibres

Avert your eyes from the truth.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B0AxIPuY_Gk&feature=related

Join them in dance.

Sakichii

Sakichii

Ash-chan

Well, I for one don't have access to guns of any kind, I'd have to depend on everyday household items, and prey they aren't super speed zombies...
The best course of action would be to go somewhere they can't get me, with lots of food, the mall in Day of the Dead, seems like a good idea to me.

"Chi wa Hideki ga suki"
#JapaneseLover#

GearStalker05

GearStalker05

En Memoria

The problem with the firearm approach is that only a few people can actually handle them effectively enough. It's one thing to fire a gun, but something completely different to be able to fire straight and accurately. When it's Z-day, you don't want to learn too late that you can't handle the gun you were hoping to use.

Since a Zombie usually goes down from head trauma or decapitation, you'd be better off with blunt objects, or using the biggest automotive vehicle you can find. Chances of escape are pretty much zilch to nil since, as OP said, the spread is global, so you're better off finding some place where you can hold down the fort, yet escape should it be deemed needed.

Life is not infinite; we all have our time when the big boss calls us in. I know that I won't be able to hold them off forever, but fortunately I have a katana collection that could help prolong it as long as possible.

Signature Image
You got what you wanted...but you got what you hate...

I'd hijack a hummer, drive to hollywood playing heavy metal on the radio as loud as it would go. Then I would blow up the MTV broadcasting antenna thereby releasing mankind of the zombie curse.

if there were zombies i would get the best possible weapon i can find and head straight towards the safest building probably a mall and to get there i would go through all the backyards killing any zombies in my way

Don't go to crowded place. That's my advice, if you don't have any preparation for that :)

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.