Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Magical Girl Luvers *First Contest* - Minitokyo

Magical Girl Luvers *First Contest*

Group announcement by Magical-Girl-Luvers

page 1 of 1 10 total items

moonelf313

Scanner

moonelf313

Just Pinky...

I think it is time we changed our welcome banner...so lets get started, only rule that applies is it must include a magical girl of some sort. Also it must be of a decent banner size...meaning somewhere in the neighborhood of 300x500

Contest end date is July 13th, just PM me the banner or email me as an attachment at mitsuki313@yahoo.com

Good luck!

Moonelf

Also if there are any good ideas for future contests please comment!

Signature
I'm no angel, but I've spread my wings a bit

IzumiChan

IzumiChan

Ano hi, kimi ga... mabushiikata.

Zomg, yay! I'm joining for sure~ :}
Can we use colors other than blue? The skin will be changed soon, right? I think heard some of this~ xDD
And can we send more than one?~ >w<

Signature
Newest Wallpaper: Sakura Squid~
I'm a member of: [KS] [AR] [CL] [CW] [FW] [HC]

moonelf313

Scanner

moonelf313

Just Pinky...

I don't see why not! And go ahead and use different colors...gives us a reason to change the skin as well!

Signature

Can we put more than one magical girl on it, like crossovers and stuff? Or should it just feature one?

pandemonium91

Retired Moderator, Tagger

pandemonium91

Um, I have a question: it's going to be a welcome banner as in different size from the signature size? (like the one with the blond girl on the group's page) Or will it be some banner used for linking? I'm confused a bit T_T
And yeah, if people want to, I can get to work and make a new skin for the group! :D

If you can't handle me at my best, then you don't deserve me at my worst!

moonelf313

Scanner

moonelf313

Just Pinky...

I guess I should clarify...gomen, yes around the size of the one we already have...the linking would be from when you uploaded it to photobucket or you could just email me the image as well I have photoshop so you would not even have to convert it. I will put some banner size restrictions on the thread.

Crossovers are fine!

Signature

pandemonium91

Retired Moderator, Tagger

pandemonium91

Oh, thank you for clearing that up :) Also, is it ok if the size is 500x300? I checked and it doesn't mess up the layout of the page in lower resolutions.
How about a wallpaper contest next? After we're done with this one, that is.

If you can't handle me at my best, then you don't deserve me at my worst!

moonelf313

Scanner

moonelf313

Just Pinky...

oops that's what I meant to put down, i flipped flopped them around. I will fix it again... :sweat:

Signature

riku1212

riku1212

love hurts so much!

i can't make walpapers so can i just draw it?

you never know you love someone until you'ev lost them.
join: shugo-chara TWEWYnabari-no-ou dark-palace katekyo-hitman-reborn

moonelf313

Scanner

moonelf313

Just Pinky...

We are just doing banners for now...we will do some sort of art contest in the future!

Signature

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.