Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 do you know this song? - Minitokyo

do you know this song?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 10 total items

chrisp

chrisp

~You gotta love me~

hey guys!
i found this piece of an song and i really like it >.< my friend thinks its from aqua timez but i could not find it...may be it's not from aqua timez?
so if you know the name of this song or the band who sing it than please tell me
i will be really thankfull for every tip you give me ;)

click HERE
to hear the song XD

Signature
chamber-of-kingskatekyo-hitman-rebornvectoryvector-wallerstag-liciousretro-studiomy-maiden

the link ain't working and i couldn't correct it. it looks like you haven't actually uploaded the file

chrisp

chrisp

~You gotta love me~

hmm..but when i click it it's working...

Signature
chamber-of-kingskatekyo-hitman-rebornvectoryvector-wallerstag-liciousretro-studiomy-maiden

windyroller

windyroller

Certified Chocoholic

It might still be on your computer, in which case it would work for you but not someone else. Upload it again, and let's see if we can access it then. :D

Smile; it makes people wonder what you're up to.

this is the link:
http://www.esnips.com/doc/c9f676e5-f7ee-4045-ac8f-96dae667d81e/Klingelton

and this is what i get:
{
Broken Link
The link you clicked on is not complete.
If you clicked a link within an e-mail message, please verify that the link was not broken in the middle.
If it is broken, copy and paste the entire link into your browser.
You will be redirected to the eSnips home in a few seconds...
}

i also searched for 'klingelton', a few came up, none with that pointer
i saw some hickups in esnips, this may be another one. if no one else can see it but you...

chrisp

chrisp

~You gotta love me~

ok ok guys! i uploaded it on imeem...
here is the link :
http://www.imeem.com/people/9l7Lp7X/music/KrokJl8l/klingeltonmp3/

merged: 06-14-2008 ~ 03:25pm
i hope it's working now ^^'

Signature

i can hear it now. and i like it. and i don't know it ... may i suggest you play it in windows media player and call for the "update my music files - retrieve media information from the internet [CDDB]" (to be found in 'options / media library')
- or, isn't there anything at all in the mp3's ID3v1/v2 tags ?
(i would do these, but i can't download the file)
if you've done all these already -- my apology

chrisp

chrisp

~You gotta love me~

ah...ehm..u-uhm
sorry but i'm to stupit for this...i am not so good with pc's and...i am sorry but...i don't understand what you mean.. ^^ but anyway thank you ;)

Signature

The title is "Michishirube" and the singer is Tachibana Keita.

chrisp

chrisp

~You gotta love me~

kya!thank you very much hikari-san!

Signature

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.