Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Create a creature - Minitokyo

Create a creature

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Kimi-Shime-Chan

heeheehee...im just a tad freaky

OH!...hi again everyone....(*smiles*)i think im a lot less shier and a lot more grow up ever since i loged in in minitokyo(*giggles*)Anyway here u get to create ure..*drom role*....very own creature.From giant raccons to tiny dragons,anything u want,just use ure imagination! XD....How bout i start?

Type of creature:Giant Tiger Dragon
Name:Sharak
Looks:A huge blue colored tiger with black stripes,enormous black colored wings with blue tips,gigantic claws and fangs
Eyes:Blood red
Personality:Ferocious but very wise,sometimes bad-tempered but extremly loyal and patient with others,absolutly NEVER backs down from a chalenge
Powers:Completly dominates the fire and earth elements and a little bit of the water element
FAVORITE Power:Blast Burn:A fire type move that acts like an exploding volcano and incinerates anyone or anything in seconds
Clan or Family:The Tigron Clan

And thats all there is to it(*smiles and giggles*)....HOPE U LIKE IT! XD

Every human being has the potential to reach for the stars-we sometimes just need a few words of encouragement.So keep in mind that what lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us..........

guessjeans

guessjeans

Craftuser from STNJ

Type of creature: Guardian Beast
Name: Flammie
Looks: glistening white with four wings
Eyes: black
Personality: gentle and kind but very wise
Powers: fire
FAVORITE Power: volcanic burn
Clan or Family:The guardian beast clan

Robin Sena

Eisritter

Eisritter

Cool As Ice

Hmm...Very Interesting
Creature:Giant Armored Wolf
Name: Fenrir
Looks:Looks more like a werewolf but has armor on head, chest, and limbs
Eye Color:Gold
Personality:Cold silent type but at times shows kindness at others
Powers:Ice Manipulation, Extreme Speed
Signature Move: Niflheim-A mysterious move which uses both his speed and ice manipulation to freeze every target around him
Clan:Lupine Clan

Kimi-Shime-Chan

Glad u all liked it(*blushes while smiling*)

Every human being has the potential to reach for the stars-we sometimes just need a few words of encouragement.So keep in mind that what lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us..........

Creature: A chain chomp.
Name: Mr. Chomp.
Looks: A giant metal ball with metal teeth.
Eye color: Black with silver lining. Or silver eye shadow.
Personality: Ferocious.
Powers: Cough up spikes at you and incredible strength.
Signature move: Rage of the chomp.
Clan: He ate the clan. The thing is kinda dumb.

ITZ ALL GOOD YO.

Sulibres

Sulibres

Avert your eyes from the truth.

Imagine a cold black abyss from which a thing...a black mass from a churning vortex of screams and infinite agony resonates a sound akin to drinking from the fountains of suffering itself.

Formless, irreplaceable, undeniable and incapable of death. In it would be found only the chasms of endless and bleak hallways coated in a putrid slime from which the faces of Hell's dead raised their voices high into the air with sickening chants and wails that seem to protrude like boils from the beast.

Deeper and deeper you climb into that horrid apparition's belly; repulsed by fear, the cold damp and darkness in the abyss of oblivion yet drawn...as if to an angel by mere curiosity... And when you finally come to the center; the great cavern of unspeakable Ygulusathi...therein lies the thing standing behind you.

Kimi-Shime-Chan

Thats.....weird....but awesome!hehehe!

GearStalker05

GearStalker05

En Memoria

Creature: Bone Golem
Name: Marrow
Looks: Towering humanoid form made of various bony substances and forms.
Eyes: None
Personality: Playful, theatrical, a hint of whimsy
Powers: Regeneration (runes carved into a secret spot on its body allow it to regenerate and reshape its body to suit its needs), strength is relative to the strength and density of the bones making up its body
Favorite Power: Dance of Fools (self destructs, then carves its target with fragments of its body as it tries to reassemble itself)
Clan: Forgotten family of Hebrew Necromancers

Signature Image
You got what you wanted...but you got what you hate...

Kimi-Shime-Chan

Whoa!No Eyes!?...hm...ok!nice imagination!

ShinLanceVulcano

ShinLanceVulcano

Uchuu no Kensei Cylanser

Creature: Jagd Dragon
Name: RyuKiShin
Looks: A dragon, roughly three meters in size, though it has humanoid form and armor covering almost it's entire body, it's wings are massive in size, almost the double of the guy's size, and look kinda technologic, with boosters and sharp cutting edges attached to them.
Eyes: Red dragon eyes
Personality: Very agressive and ferocious, gets furious very easily, but has a strong sense of justice and courage
Powers: Manipulation of cosmic energy in the form of a dark blue flame that has the power of a black hole and infernal flames, it also has a great potential in terms of speed and strenght
Signature move: Shinha Gekirindan (A movement unleashed only when it is very furious, it's power goes highly up and pierces the opponent with one of his claws, then starts channeling a massive amount of energy and sends the enemy flying to the space, where it finishes the opponent with a massive cosmic flame wave in the shape of a phoenix that it shoots from it's wings)
Clan: Guardian Seirei

My own body is my weapon, other weapons are just extensions of my body
Cosmo-Orichalcon is my body and Cosmic Force Sol Inferno my blood
I am the emissary of burning justice, the Uchuu no Kensei
I am Cylanser, the Battle God of the Cosmic Sun Inferno

Kimi-Shime-Chan

o.O WHOA!.....COOL!HAHAHA!

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.