Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 After waiting forever... the winner of the contest is here! - Minitokyo

After waiting forever... the winner of the contest is here!

Group announcement by Neither-world

page 1 of 1 3 total items

yothsothgoth

yothsothgoth

You came along and cut me loose

The winner of the monthly contest is Dante! He will receive a short biography, there will be photos, he'll have a place on the page, and we'd like to start some discussions about Dante, the Devil May Cry series 1-4 (including gameplay, storylines, and characters), and also the anime. Congratulations to Dante for winning this month's votes for most awesome half-breed here at Neither-World.

http://www.dmc3.co.uk/artwork/dante5.jpg

Feel free to strike up a conversation in our Guestbook at Neither-World's homepage. ^^ Hope you'll join us there! XD

Oh also... we will try to do name that half-breed anime/game competition sometime in the near future. We Admins/Mods pick a photo and you guys send in your votes. Whoever has the correct answer first will win. This game will continue until we all tire of it or go for about a month. After the game, we'll tally the results and whoever is the champion... we'll feature them (or their favorite character) on the page and possibly send them a personalized avatar/signature with their character on it. Sound good? We'll begin if we have interest in that, if not... no worries. Pm me and let me know what you think. :D

Have a wonderful day!

~yothsothgoth~

nisnoopy3

nisnoopy3

I'm here...

Yeah! XD

I'm so happy Dante is crown the winner of this month! I may not know much bout Dante but I have the anime Dvd that my friend gave to me (my best friend always keep me company with lots of animes... >_< ) and the anime OST too.. I'm starting to watch it after this. Oh well, I've been keeping that dvd for 2 months ady and now found some time to watch it. Dante, here I come! X-P

Signature
[K.Y.O.N.K.O] + [V.O.T.E] = [orpheuz]
howls-moving-castle [url=http://howls-moving-castle.minitokyo.net/]~:|A NEW FACE FOR HOWL

wow congrats! ur piece is awesome!

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.