Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Wat do u think life is... - Minitokyo

Wat do u think life is...

page 1 of 1 10 total items

i think life is a given sumin dat u hav..life is about death,humanity,and chocolate...oh and anime.....in da end muthin is great all is a lost..........

broken-dreamz

broken-dreamz

shoujo-otaku

life, umm..well to me..it's a gift. to live life to the fullest, with many memories and umm yeah I'm not really making sense =P but that's me when I'm not in depression mood.

Signature Image
shounen-ai - animeclub - strawberry - mts - mt-north - sasuxnaru <3 all these groups, join today =9

shameless plug-in = my journal & my fanfictions // <333~~ minnnaah!

DarkMaiden1369

DarkMaiden1369

.::Hopeless::.

wow thats a hard ? hmmmmmm....... i think we are born just to die so all i can say is make the best of it^^

Signature Image
You shattered all the hopes and dreams I never had.....

To me, life is about spending time with your loved ones (such as family members, good friends etc..) and being happy.

Life? I know that many people do not agree with me but I think that life...
is a curse...I hate my parents, my school, my life...suicide someone might
say but I think that is just plain stupid. My friends always thought of me as
the negative type and stoic expostion but that's a load of c***... Bottom line
is that I just don't like my life. MT is like my savior you might say.

Life is for enjoy it, unfortunately some people can't do it, I think this people exist for the other person realize that they are fortunate. "We will know why are we here when we know why the people who died were here"

Sorry my english.

LIfe is hell.

oraoraburning

Ora, Knight who say Ni

Life is... Too complicated. I was gonna say they didn't give me any choice in the matter, but maybe i did have a choice, and i didn't choose not to live... Bah... Life sucks sometimes, other times it's great... I'm curious about death, though... :nya: I wanna see dead people... ( and B. Willis to help me, too!! XD )

the weaker the dog, the louder the bark. And i'm sooooooo loud!

Kevorkian

The Worst

Quote by RaiateaLIfe is hell.

I agree. We are not born to die though... in my opinion. Animals, plants, everything without the power of choice lives to survive. It's a cycle of fulfilling their basic needs and reproducing, to continue life. People are just a smarter animal.

athiest, faceless, ageless, shapeless, mind elevates into states i'm weightless, spines shake when they in the wake of greatness

mangaeva

mangaeva

konomashii_guy

Life is a gift......God gave it to us ^^

" Smile is always free " :)

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.