Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Yagami Light vs. Lelouch vi Brittania - Minitokyo

Yagami Light vs. Lelouch vi Brittania

Tagged under

page 1 of 15 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 15 Next » 352 total items

Hey everyone I'm wondering who's better in your perspective. Light or Lelouch? Please state why.
For me, it's Lelouch since he aims to make the world right for everyone unlike Light who wanted to make a new world by eliminating who he thought was wrong. :hmpf:

Takeru623

Takeru623

Haruhiist

I already did a thread like this, so this one has a chance of being shut down.

Sakura-Dust

Sakura-Dust

puppies that bite

Lulu makes the same thing as Light.
But yes, there already is a thread like this.

Signature

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

^if the thread is still active, then there really is a chance that this thread's going down. But oh well... my answer to the question is Light cuz he's one heck of a devil. He can sacrifice even his own family just to succeed on his plans.

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

I love both of them... but i think Light is better... ^^

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

light cause he went a funny insane, lelouch went a weird insane, beside I've seen more of light in action then I ever did of lelouch, I actually got well into the series of death note before I got bored with it, I was like the first episode into code geass before I was bored with it ^_^

BuBbLeS!

Signature

ttwen

ttwen

somebody

Light. he's evilly fun

Light because he seeks to make the world a better place by killing criminals that make the world a bad place.

List for Lulu:
Stubborn
Controlling <obviously hehehe
Need to learn how to fight
Care about others
Smart
Likes to play chess
Realizes his mistakes and tries to cover them up
Cries for the ones he lost

Light:
Stubborn
Smart
Throws people away like garbage
Toys with people's feelings
Controlling
Accuses of being right until his bitter end
Kills criminals

I have to go with Lulu, since Lulu still has feelings.

I like lelouch better...
Hehehe... ^_^

danslasher

danslasher

ecchi fan

lelouch is better.. think b4 act gameplay.
light... easy to provoke character.. remember that lind taylor incident? striaight A student.. acting like that? i prefer L to him.

00100 00001 01110 10011 01000 00001 10011 01000 00101 10010

Stellar71

Stellar71

~Gemini no Shirley/Shirley71~

I prefer Lelouch ^^
But I'm like too Light

Why ? Because I'm a Shirley x Lelouch fan ^-^
And too because I'm prefer the Geass than Death Note ^^'
[sorry for my english I will search a translator]

ligh vs lelouch hmm... who the winers ?
but i like lelouch
hehehe....................

keikasagawa

keikasagawa

p|-|33R |v|1 l33t 5|<1llZ

light vs lelouch, no that's impossible because they get together and have seto kaiba as the baby, lol and a half.

well i think lelouch should win because i don't want japan to be overrun by poms, yeah yeah ok fine "britania" *yerk*

whlie light *pfffft* your trying to beat one man and two kids and you loses

so lelouch better win

hey our roomies are wasted so when we get back to your place,
i'll show you what l33t things i can do to your 5y573|v|Z,
i'll make them 5cr34|v|

kuryuki

Linguistics

kuryuki

(づ´ ³`)づ

lelouch...light is a bit too twisted lol and at the end so pathetic! i hope lelouch dont end up like that

---Hiatus till May......Finals too stressful...
Deviant Art // Pixiv // Tumblr // Twitter // Instagram

i like lelouch better, he wants to make a better world for his sister (a nice person, but his actions say otherwise) While Light wants to kill bad people for a better world which he declares he wants to take over

Tatsumi09

Tatsumi09

Seeker of Inner Peace

Yagami Light was a lot cooler (I like bad dudes), but when it comes to good intentions, Lelouch wins (he actually has a conscience till the end, unlike Light)

hahah...its nice to know that i wasnt the only one thinking that when i watched code geass...this was fairly similar to death note!

well...if i have to choose which one i like the best out of them both, i would have to say lelouch would be best by far!

for the main point, yagami light began with a good intention of 'cleansing' the world and making it crime-free...but then eventually he got our of hand and lost control of his reason. then began to think of himself as 'god' but really, it is a devil laying god and hiding himself under a fake mask (as L had said similarly). he began to go insane with power and was very selfish by the end....a total change of character from good to bad.

lelouch on the other hand, held onto his consciousness and never went off track from his ultimate goal of creating a world where its people can move on and away from anger and distinction, but rather come together as a nation and a world society and work together for a better future...even if it meant sacrificing himself for it. it was a very heroic act and not at all selfish in any way unlike light!

so again...i would choose lelouch any time over light!

but if you were to say....if these two characters were to 'battle it out', i really dont know who would win!
its gonna be a tough and close one and definitely interesting to find out! hehe

vitaamin

vitaamin

DUKE 2010 NCAA CHAMPS!

.. light is so much smarter than lelouch, are you kidding me? i mean like lelouch to me was kind of a rip off of light. i will say that lelouch gets more attention because hes so bishounen though. and lelouch is not as dark or sinister as light.

but light is so much more badass! and unique as a character, i didnt think much of lelouch's character design, code geass is just a good series.

haha and light would def win in a fight against lelouch. lelouch like theatrics, but light is so cunning

Signature Image
vector-wallers tag-licious

Light-kun ... Lulu is very emotional, more reasonable Light

Bizarre

Bizarre

The One

Light
-he died without realizing his dream of being GOD.
-greatest mistake was when he killed the person on TV who provoked him, thus L's theory was proven.

Lelouch
-he died in the end, but he still fulfilled his goal.
-too emotional, but he still fulfilled his goal.

I guess LuLu wins ;p .

Light of course! Code geass is good but deathnote isfar superior.

Light is intelligent and has such a deep and interpressionable character! Light is far superior in strength intellence foresight control power planning capabilities supporters and just about any thing I can think off. Lelouch is resonanly intelligent and probaly more passionate. Light wins hands down. Anyone who thinks otherwise is either incredibly shallow or mentaly retarded.

ZeinzuKun

The Unknown Creator

Hmmm... I choose Lelouch over Light...
First, Lelouch is much cooler.
Second, Lelouch's goal is better then Light's.

No really~! I'm innocent~!

darknym

darknym

NymCorleone

Both are sexy *¬*
I like Yagami Raito 'coz his beautiful idea about building a world free from criminals.
Lelouch is quite brilliant, calculator, good chess gammer.
Raito likes to play with people like Lelouch... I think that's sexiest xD

In the shadows... In the bottom of the sea.
I will find myself.
And you bastard, will burn in hell... jo jo jo

page 1 of 15 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 15 Next » 352 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.