Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Bleach lieutenant - Minitokyo

Bleach lieutenant

page 1 of 1 7 total items

i was asked by a fellow anime/manga fan on another board, why Sh?hei Hisagi the 9th division lieutenant has the number 69 tattooed on his face. and ive read that its an inspiration from the former captain (that became a vizor) Kensei Muguruma. but does anyone know what the number represents, as i couldnt find any leads as to why he has it.

"He based the "69" as a homage to Kensei Muguruma, a person who had a tattoo on his chest, after he saved Hisagi from an incident.
Muguruma was the original, former captain of the 9th Division."

http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/315.05/18/

hes SO cute as a little kid!

thats very nice of you to repeat what i said about knowing it to be inspired by Kensei Muguruma the former captain who later became a vizor. i read my manga at onemanga.com too :P
but the question still is what does the number represent, why does Mugurama have the number 69 tattooed on his chest?

o srry ^^; -_- ..idk actually, maybe it's just there or something and he has it because of the captain lol..

np lol, but this puts us back where we started....
wish someone (beyond the creator of bleach(if he knows it)) knew why the former captain has that tattoo

kagedarkmode

kagedarkmode

刃の下に心あり

...maybe it has something to do with the Arrancar?
some have tattoos of numbers on them don't they? (or are they Espadas?)

...at least that's what I can tell from my manga (it was a gift but he forgot I can't read kanji T_T)

anyway, I'm really late in watching the anime (ep 120+) and mine was the only manga I've read
so it's pretty hard to call it they're connected

. /l、
゙(゚、 。 7 nyan~
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

the espada have numbers, but i dont know of arrancar or other than the former captain turned vaizard who has numbers on him.

i havent watched that many of the anime episodes of it lately, as i find the manga more exciting.

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.