Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Another contest! - Minitokyo

Another contest!

Group announcement by Sasuke-and-Naruto

page 1 of 1 6 total items

inuyashalove04

inuyashalove04

inuai-chan

Ok, so yes the group is having another contest; since our other one pretty much...well simply it died. We didn't have that many people participate so it was pointless. But, we're going to try it again and hopefully have more participants! XD

So here's the details, they're very simple. Anyone can take part, and you can do ANYTHING SasuNaru related and it'll be judged. Simple right? OX :D
As for what we'll be taking as entries the list as follows :

Edit 3: --sizes/ resolutions per entry added (if shown) as stated in MT rules

--doujinshi Submissions must have a minimum of six-hundred-thousand (600,000) pixels and not on lined paper

--vector Vector art must be created using appropriate vector graphics software. You may not submit works that use filters or other image editing tools which mimic vector graphics

--wallpaper 1024x768 , 1152x864 , 1280x960 , 1280x1024 , 1600x1200 , 2048x1536 , 1280x720 , 1280x768 , 1600x900 , 1920x1080 , 1920x1200 , 2304x864 , 2048x768 , 2560x960 , 2560x1024 , 4096x1536 (resolutions)

--banner 350 x 60 , 450 x 60 (if you make one bigger, you may be asked to re-size it to one of these sizes)

--page layout no actual size

Edit 4: New Category -- fanfiction The only rule for this is that the main pairing in it should be SasuNaru (of course!), but other pairings are allowed. And you must specify the rating when you submit the entry. (So that people don't go reading it who aren't supposed to...) And that if it contains adult content , then you must provide an edited version, and the regular adult version. :)
Then once it comes to the judging, the edited version will be posted, and if anyone who wants to read the other version (who is old enough) should send in a request by PM. If you have a question whether or not your entry is acceptable or needs editing, you can send it to one of the admins by PM, and we'll help you out. ;)

Edit 5: New Category-- poems Same rules as fanfiction
--If you can't get a poem to upload right, let me know and I'll try to come up with something.

--This time around, I've decided to add something else. On our page, in the 'archives' section is a picture gallery. I'll allow members to draw their version of one of those pictures. Now, it CANNOT be traced over. It must look as though you used the image as a reference only. I also require that if anyone decides to do this, you must let me know by PM or guestbook entry what image you used; just post link in the message. And if you submit it to MT as a doujin submission, you must have the link in the description followed by CREDIT TO ORIGINAL ARTIST. That is important, we don't want to be thieves. ;) same as doujinshi

If anyone has any questions about this (especially the last part), feel free to contact me and I'll try to give examples to make this easier to understand. XD

Edit 1: Yes, there can be more than one entry and in more than one category. So if you want to make an entry for each category, you can do it.

As for the deadline, it can start as soon as you have an entry. But, if you want an actual date 9-15-08. And let's say it'll end...12-15-08. That gives everyone 3 months to get something done. :D

Now, to send entries, send them to Edit 2: me, the original queen of anime, and etoo . I prefer PM but guestbook posts will be ok too.

Judging will be discussed later, in another announcement after the deadline is reached.

I think that's everything. If I forgot anything, I'm sorry and just ask me. I'll get back to you and update the announcement; so keep checking the announcement for updates! (updates will be in bold)

inuai-chan

Signature Image
"I personally believe that each of us was put here for a purpose-- to build not to destroy. If I can make people smile, then I have served my purpose for God." - Red Skelton

OriginalQueenofAnime

OriginalQueenofAnime

Yaoi Goddess

Yay! :D The contest announcement! So, can we sumit more than 1 entry? I see nothing about that on here...

Oh, and I don't mind getting entries from people! :D

To all participants : I will also be accepting entries as well as Inuai-chan! :nya:

merged: 09-15-2008 ~ 12:57am
Oh, I have another question! :pacman:

The doujinshi, vector, and wallpaper are basically all described by MT with their sizes, but what about the banners?

I was thinking about the banners being "350 x 60", like the other banners we have on the group page already.
Or even "450 x 60", just to make them a little bigger.

Signature Image
Owner of - | Sasuke-and-Naruto | Its-A-Wonderful-World || Admin of - Cute-Wallies || Mod of - FinalFantasyFans
Member of - FW | N | UPSD ] | YH | KHO | CL | BC | FMO | V | KK | MT-GS | VOTE

KiyanaIkebana

KiyanaIkebana

f(x) = 4walls ♥

Yay! The sasunaru contest!

etoo

etoo

sanity runs away from me

i'll be accepting entries as well :D
hope the girls won't mind i'll be a little slower than them -_-"

Sakichii

Sakichii

Ash-chan

I may sound stupid for asking this...but what is SasuNaru?

merged: 09-16-2008 ~ 01:44am
Never mind, I've found out...

Is this contest only for group members?

"Chi wa Hideki ga suki"
#JapaneseLover#

OriginalQueenofAnime

OriginalQueenofAnime

Yaoi Goddess

Oh! I just thought of another potential entry! What about fanfictions? 3 months is more than enough to write a short one-shot or something... :nya:

I could try to write something, but I make no promises! ^_^' I can never seem to finish any of my stories...

Signature Image
Owner of - | Sasuke-and-Naruto | Its-A-Wonderful-World || Admin of - Cute-Wallies || Mod of - FinalFantasyFans
Member of - FW | N | UPSD ] | YH | KHO | CL | BC | FMO | V | KK | MT-GS | VOTE

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.